2024 Presidential Election

Millions of Christians not planning to vote this November, could shape election: Study​

not buying...guess I may not know a bunch of Christians, but 96.2% of the Christians I know personally are maga's and will vote for the chosen one...

Screenshot_20241008_191211_Reddit.jpg
Jill Stein not trying to get elected, just trying to prevent Harris from being elected.

Prior to 2016 election, she attended a dinner in Russia seated at table with Putin, Gen Floyd and several of Putin's advisors/staff.

An Afghan national living in Oklahoma City was charged with conspiring to conduct a terrorist attack on Election Day in the U.S. on behalf of ISIS.

Watters: We are getting a lot of texts from women about Stephen Miller. Our audience believes you are some sort of sexual matador.

Miller: Some advice to any young man out there. If you are a young man who's looking to impress the ladies, to be attractive.. the best thing you can do is wear your Trump support on your sleeve. Show that you are a real man. Show that you are not a beta. Be a proud and loud Trump supporter and your dating life will be fantastic

Watters: We are getting a lot of texts from women about Stephen Miller. Our audience believes you are some sort of sexual matador.

Miller: Some advice to any young man out there. If you are a young man who's looking to impress the ladies, to be attractive.. the best thing you can do is wear your Trump support on your sleeve. Show that you are a real man. Show that you are not a beta. Be a proud and loud Trump supporter and your dating life will be fantastic

And now we know why women chose the bear.

View attachment 7668
Jill Stein not trying to get elected, just trying to prevent Harris from being elected.

Prior to 2016 election, she attended a dinner in Russia seated at table with Putin, Gen Floyd and several of Putin's advisors/staff.
Even the elderly political activist and vegan Gary Null isn't as impressed with Jill Stein as he used to be. He has voted for her before for president since he can't stand the Republican and Democrat candidates running for president going all the way back to voting for Ralph Nader.

TWO HAS BEENS: Like Gerald Celente, long ago Gary Null frequently appeared on various network news and talk shows until they got rejected from them. Celente got rejected for refusing to go along with the need to invade Afghanistan to fight back over 9/11. He also opposed invading Iraq in 2003. Fast forward to today. Celente at age 78 struggles with not very many followers to get his views heard on YouTube by calling politicians obscene names and peddling his "Trends Journal". As a reflection of just how much Celente has fallen from favor, he appears as a host every Monday afternoon on Alex Jones' Info Wars. At least he is accepted there even though he predicts Harris will win big, barring any wild cards, such as a stock market crash. He claims to be a political atheist and only goes along with what he finds in data and trends.

Meantime, Gary Null, 79, struggles to get listeners for his own online so-called Progressive Radio Network. Null has been shunned from the media ever since he claimed to have cured hundreds of people of AIDS at his clinic in New York City and wrote the book, "AIDS, A Second Opinion". In effect, Null was called an AIDS denier. He has been anti-vax. He is now living his final years out as a bitter old man over how shamefully bad his life is portrayed in Wiki, while believing much about COVID was wrong. To Null's credit, though, he has criticized Alex Jones. He also isn't very fond of Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. He abhors Trump.

Last edited:
not buying...guess I may not know a bunch of Christians, but 96.2% of the Christians I know personally are maga's and will vote for the chosen one...
I wonder in the case of Oklahoma why it's has a lower voter percentage turnout than most other states. But then some people think it's because Democrats don't turn out much as the Republicans.

Well, I'm a little mindblown right now.

I'm an undecided voter at the moment.

I know posters like @GOGETUMPOKE and @JTOSU love to call me a partisan. But, I don't care because I know I'm not. I want what I feel is best for the country.

I've listed, and still believe, the things I dislike about DJT. Nonsense election fraud, the divisiveness, appointing horrible partisan judges, and so on.

But, I posted in the Trump thread an interview with comedian Andrew Shultz. It was long form so ignored here. But, in that interview Trump seemed way more normal than he has in a long time. Still arrogant and dislikeable, but more normal.

Then, I watched this Joe Rogan podcast:

Again it is long, over two hours, but I feel that it is incredibly important and everyone should watch it. Like most podcasts they were hyperbolic (particularly Calley Means) but the key points they are making are 100% true. I see it every day at work. We are an unhealthy population and the things that we as a society and as a government are doing to try to fix the issue is not fixing the issue and in many ways we are making it worse. Not only health worse, economically worse. And, the bigger problem is that our institutions that are supposed to provide help to our health issues have been bought out by industry and corrupted. It is at the point that even I as a doc have trouble figuring out a good study from bad. And, they are just posting false data so even if you figure out the study, it might be a lie***. Economic incentives rule all of us. And, the economic incentive is for us to be chronically living but unhealthy.

I still think RFK is a bit of a nutcase but even a bit of a nutcase can be right about things. If what is being said about Trump (and RFK) in this podcast is true, we need this. We really, really, need this as we are on a disastrous course health wise. And, I wish it was really about anyone other than Trump. But, this issue is far more important that most of us understand. I will look into this and if the claims are true I'm really going to have to consider what is more important to me. And, I know I'm in OK and my vote doesn't matter but it does matter to me.

I think if this is a subject that you are not familiar with that it is worth the time to listen to this entire podcast to get a sense of how deep this issue is. But, the "political" part sort of is concentrated at about 1:18 or so.

Last edited:

I know posters like @GOGETUMPOKE and @JTOSU love to call me a partisan. But, I don't care because I know I'm not. I want what I feel is best for the country.

I've listed, and still believe, the things I dislike about DJT. Nonsense election fraud, the divisiveness, appointing horrible partisan judges, and so on.

But, I posted in the Trump thread an interview with comedian Andrew Shultz. It was long form so ignored here. But, in that interview Trump seemed way more normal than he has in a long time. Still arrogant and dislikeable, but more normal.

Again it is long, over two hours, but I feel that it is incredibly important and everyone should watch it. Like most podcasts they were hyperbolic (particularly Casey Means) but the key points they are making are 100% true. I see it every day at work. We are an unhealthy population and the things that we as a society and as a government are doing to try to fix the issue is not fixing the issue and in many ways we are making it worse. Not only health worse, economically worse. And, the bigger problem is that our institutions that are supposed to provide help to our health issues have been bought out by industry and corrupted. It is at the point that even I as a doc have trouble figuring out a good study from bad. And, they are just posting false data so even if you figure out the study, it might be a lie***. Economic incentives rule all of us. And, the economic incentive is for us to be chronically living but unhealthy.

I still think RFK is a bit of a nutcase but even a bit of a nutcase can be right about things. If what is being said about Trump (and RFK) in this podcast is true, we need this. We really, really, need this as we are on a disastrous course health wise. And, I wish it was really about anyone other than Trump. But, this issue is far more important that most of us understand. I will look into this and if the claims are true I'm really going to have to consider what is more important to me. And, I know I'm in OK and my vote doesn't matter but it does matter to me.

I think if this is a subject that you are not familiar with that it is worth the time to listen to this entire podcast to get a sense of how deep this issue is. But, the "political" part sort of is concentrated at about 1:18 or so.

Again it is long, over two hours, but I feel that it is incredibly important and everyone should watch it. Like most podcasts they were hyperbolic (particularly Casey Means) but the key points they are making are 100% true. I see it every day at work. We are an unhealthy population and the things that we as a society and as a government are doing to try to fix the issue is not fixing the issue and in many ways we are making it worse. Not only health worse, economically worse. And, the bigger problem is that our institutions that are supposed to provide help to our health issues have been bought out by industry and corrupted. It is at the point that even I as a doc have trouble figuring out a good study from bad. And, they are just posting false data so even if you figure out the study, it might be a lie***. Economic incentives rule all of us. And, the economic incentive is for us to be chronically living but unhealthy.

Every good conspiracy has lots of truth.

@steross this was just at the rfk is a bit of a Nutcase but is right here. Not the overall point of the post. I also won’t watch this or the other one just because I’m not huge fans of those guys and it’s hard for me to watch any of them much less two hours.
Not a fan of the Means or not a fan of Rogan? Calley Means is over the top and often rubs me wrong. Casey's message is better. They have been on other podcasts if your issue is Rogan.

How can a highly educated person ignore the dangerous lying, the constant grifting, the multiple felonies, January 6th, the inability to recognize his loss, the rape, the near total control of women’s bodies, his age, his absolutely insane rambling s, his narcissistic love of self, Project 2025, says he’ll weaponize the Dept of Justice for revenge and retribution, his crudeness, his messiah complex, his love of tyrants and dictators, his promise that this will be the last election, the flushing of rules and laws, his total disrespect of our military service, trusting Putin more than 17 of OUR intelligence agencies, his endless tax cuts for the truly rich, his claim he’ll build gulags to hold millions of human beings, his separation of infants and children from parents, his lie that Mexico would pay for the wall, his willingness to ignore the Constitution, the stealing and hiding of government documents, his constant fear mongering, his ignorant black or brown shirt mobs providing anti American muscle, his blatant fascism, his lust described for his own daughter, his white supremacy, and denigration of people of color, etc.
Please explain how you can be undecided at this point? I’ve got relatives and friends I’d like to understand. Frankly, it appears to me with all of the above evidence, you may just be a one item voter. You rage agaist our healthcare system, like the gun club clings to semi automatic assault rifles, like judgemental “Christians” stance on women’s rights, like the white people that refuse to accept that we’re a melting pot. I don’t mean this badly, I just didn’t know that all this crap above is inadequate to allow men to vote for a women.

Last edited:

Again it is long, over two hours, but I feel that it is incredibly important and everyone should watch it. Like most podcasts they were hyperbolic (particularly Calley Means) but the key points they are making are 100% true. I see it every day at work. We are an unhealthy population and the things that we as a society and as a government are doing to try to fix the issue is not fixing the issue and in many ways we are making it worse. Not only health worse, economically worse. And, the bigger problem is that our institutions that are supposed to provide help to our health issues have been bought out by industry and corrupted. It is at the point that even I as a doc have trouble figuring out a good study from bad. And, they are just posting false data so even if you figure out the study, it might be a lie***. Economic incentives rule all of us. And, the economic incentive is for us to be chronically living but unhealthy.

I tried to take this with an open mind. I'm not a podcast guy and there is no way in the world I'm going to waste 2 hours of my life on whatever Joe Rogan thinks is important that day. But i gave it a shot. Started about an hour in.

The minute he started talking about his work with Tucker I was done. He can talk all he wants (and make some great points) about things that honestly should be common sense. But working with the biggest shill in entertainment should make him lose all credibility.

Back