2024 Presidential Election

Mark Robinson: "For me, there is no compromise on abortion. It makes no difference to me how or why that child ended up in that womb."

The NCGov GOP nominee couldn't be clearer that he doesn't believe in any abortion exceptions

Except when his wife wanted one. Hypocrit.

I was thinking maybe at that point both parties will get back to trying to court the middle and cut out the extreme policy stuff. But I think its probably just wishful thinking.
I hope it does. I’m just tired of the both sides are the same line. There are elements in both parties that are a problem but only one party has truly tried to limit freedoms and I’m tired of people acting like both do.

I hope it does. I’m just tired of the both sides are the same line. There are elements in both parties that are a problem but only one party has truly tried to limit freedoms and I’m tired of people acting like both do.
I think both parties are the same in the need to retain power by prostituting themselves for money from corporations and the wealthy. Most of what they do that helps their benefactors escapes the radar of the public.
From the standpoint of what they are trying to do with their current policies for the public, they are quite far apart.

I think both parties are the same in the need to retain power by prostituting themselves for money from corporations and the wealthy. Most of what they do that helps their benefactors escapes the radar of the public.
From the standpoint of what they are trying to do with their current policies for the public, they are quite far apart.
I do agree with the prostitution side of it. Getting money out of politics as much as possible needs to happen. I don’t know if I can see it ever happening though.

I do agree with the prostitution side of it. Getting money out of politics as much as possible needs to happen. I don’t know if I can see it ever happening though.
Agreed 100%. Don't know how that happens without overturning citizens united and there's no way that happens anytime soon.

This is literally a true statement
And that weird dude that he live streamed with also had a video he put out of him sniffing the seat Andrew Tate was sitting on as he interviewed him....Tate stood up and he run over and started sniffing the seat ....that guy Trump invites to Mar A Lago
1000002679.png

This is literally a true statement
And that weird dude that he live streamed with also had a video he put out of him sniffing the seat Andrew Tate was sitting on as he interviewed him....Tate stood up and he run over and started sniffing the seat ....that guy Trump invites to Mar A Lago
View attachment 6329
Beyond weird: stalking.

I'd be very surprised if the Vance family is only worth $10 million.

The two candidates for vice president have little in common politically or financially.

Tim Walz doesn’t own a home or many investments outside of pensions and a college-savings plan, according to past financial disclosures and tax returns. Getting elected vice president as Kamala Harris’s Democratic running mate—a job that pays $235,000—would mean a more than 50% pay bump.

JD Vance, his Republican rival for the No. 2 job, by contrast is a multimillionaire who owns several homes and invests in a range of assets including gold and crypto, according to his most recent financial disclosures.
The financial lives of the two candidates are both versions of the American dream and demonstrate different approaches to money and risk, said Megan Gorman, a tax lawyer and wealth manager who analyzed the personal finances of American presidents—though not vice presidents—for a new book. Though many candidates for national office have had rags-to-riches stories like Vance, few since Harry Truman have come into the spotlight with less wealth than Walz, she said.
“Walz represents the stable, middle-class version, which isn’t as sexy,” she said. “Though the path Vance took to wealth is not one that’s really repeatable for most Americans.”

Net worth​

The Minnesota governor has far less wealth than candidates on most recent presidential tickets. The former teacher and congressman’s assets are mostly limited to pensions, whole life insurance and college savings.
He and his wife, Gwen Walz, have a net worth between $112,003 to $330,000, as of his 2019 financial disclosure. The value of his federal pension benefit could add roughly $800,000 to their net worth, based on The Wall Street Journal’s analysis. The couple didn’t report any dividend or capital gains income on their 2022 tax return, the most recent one released to the public.
Vance holds stakes in more than 100 companies as a former venture-capital investor, as well as over $100,000 worth of cryptocurrency, according to a 2022 disclosure he filed as a senator.
He earns royalties from his 2016 memoir, “Hillbilly Elegy,” about his rise from dirt-poor beginnings. He and his wife, Usha Chilukuri Vance, have a net worth of around $4 million to $10.4 million, plus real estate, an analysis by the Journal found. Vance’s team declined to comment on his finances.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, the Democratic running mate of VP Kamala Harris, owns no stocks, bonds or real estate, according to his most recent financial disclosure.

Walz’s governor salary is $127,629. He was eligible for a raise last year, but he chose not to accept it.

Walz’s financial profile stands in stark contrast to that of Republican nominee and billionaire Donald Trump, and to his running mate, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio. Forbes estimates Vance’s net worth to be between $3 and $10 million.

FYI....this....is woke

As someone who once had a journal titled "When life gives you lemons, throw them at a liberal" and made a Myspace group called "I'm a Christian therefore I'm a Republican", let me be the first to say I was wrong and you can absolutely be a Christian and vote for a democrat.

Confused Little Girl GIF

1000002708.png

Iranian operatives have ramped up their attempts to influence and monitor the US presidential election by creating fake news outlets targeting liberal and conservative voters and by trying to hack an unnamed presidential campaign, Microsoft said in research https://cnn.it/3yBjdlZ

Iranian operatives have ramped up their attempts to influence and monitor the US presidential election by creating fake news outlets targeting liberal and conservative voters and by trying to hack an unnamed presidential campaign, Microsoft said in research https://cnn.it/3yBjdlZ
Yep, we are so worried about making enemies of ourselves that the real enemies are having a field day.

Trump claims the Joe Biden drained the US strategic oil reserves and hasn’t replenished them.

Fact check: Biden sold 183 mil barrels from the SPR for $95 a barrel. He bought the same amount back at $74 and $77 a barrel, replenishing the SPR and also making $3 billion profit. thehill.com/policy/energy-…

Back