2024 Presidential Election

Harris should stick to this. She has the momentum. That will only increase w her VP pick unless they make an unforced error. And will likely increase again w the convention. Stay center. Stay scripted and he will go more off the rails and increase the likelihood of a panicked huge mistake. He’s not disciplined and the more he sees it slipping the chances of him making a huge mistake go way up.
Yep. Just have to keep the storyline that he ran away from the existing schedule, network and debate rules. Otherwise she won't look any better than him.

There is no evidence of our election process being compromised except for gerrymandering and making it harder for citizens to register to vote and get to voting booths. But that is mostly the Rs doing it.
Gerrymandering has happened with both sides. But it’s been a little bit more overt on the GOP side in the South and East. And the making it harder to bite has been all GOP. Still don’t know why we can’t have auto registration and a better voting system. Or why we can’t get a holiday for voting.

Gerrymandering has happened with both sides. But it’s been a little bit more overt on the GOP side in the South and East. And the making it harder to bite has been all GOP. Still don’t know why we can’t have auto registration and a better voting system. Or why we can’t get a holiday for voting.
You are right both side gerrymander which is why I said mostly the R's, they take it to another level. Republicans want it harder for people who are less likely to vote for them to vote. That is why we cannot have a better voting systems and auto registration.

Mark Robinson: "For me, there is no compromise on abortion. It makes no difference to me how or why that child ended up in that womb."

The NCGov GOP nominee couldn't be clearer that he doesn't believe in any abortion exceptions

Back