2024 Presidential Election

What the actual hell

. “And I heard the scientist say the other day that when a man votes for a woman, he actually transitions into a woman.”

I just wasted about 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back while simultaneously dropping my IQ score by 4 points...

What the actual hell

. “And I heard the scientist say the other day that when a man votes for a woman, he actually transitions into a woman.”

I'd bet folding money this guy is active on grinder

I just wasted about 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back while simultaneously dropping my IQ score by 4 points...
The writers at the Onion must be upset they didn't come up with that asinine nonsense. But Jesse Watters outonioned the Onion. I think Watters values his credibility even less than Tucker Carlson.

Last edited:
Already planting the seeds to dispute the election results
View attachment 6227
No Margarine, it’s just your lying self lying it up. Yes she’ll use perfectly legal mail in ballots. No, she won’t use illegal votes to get elected. Will Trump and his warped minions refuse to certify the popular vote across the country seems to be the priority.

Already planting the seeds to dispute the election results
View attachment 6227

Another law I would like to see that will never happen:

To avoid damage to the reputation and integrity of our republic and system of elections, elected officials may not make claims of election fraud against other elected officials, candidates, or voting systems unless that fraud has direct credible evidence that has been/is being investigated by the justice department.

Seems if military members and federal employees can have their political activities limited for the good of the nation, why not our sleazy politicians?

Looked like last night in Nate Silvers latest modeling he gave the electoral college to Harris. This erases a 39 point likelihood for Trump in n his modeling. Trump got 0.2 points combined from the assassination attempt, VP pick and convention. The convention bump alone is usually worth 3-5 points.

Harris will get a bump this week w her VP pick (if it’s Shapiro, Pete or Walz. Then 2 weeks later she should get a post convention bump from convention.

Trumps numbers are cooked. There is nothing he can do to make his numbers go up or down for that matter in the remaining 90 days. Magastanians will turn out and vote for him. The indies won’t. But they also might stay home on Election Day and Harris needs them to win.

Harris is where the volatility lies. If I’m her campaign I don’t take the bait and debate Don after he backed out of the abc debate and is changing the rules. He’s a coward and knows his numbers are baked and the only path now is for Harris numbers to go down.

Biden stayed holed up in the basement and won convincingly. Harris can do the same. Stay scripted and don’t fall for Trumps flailing. they have been trying different messaging strategies for 2 weeks and nothing is sticking. She is raising record amounts of money and clearly has momentum.

Trump campaign knows they need something that only Harris can give them. It will be interesting to see how her campaign plays this. If I’m them I make outrageous debate requirements like Trump has done. You’ve got the leverage over him. He knows this. Make him play your game.

Last edited:
Another law I would like to see that will never happen:

To avoid damage to the reputation and integrity of our republic and system of elections, elected officials may not make claims of election fraud against other elected officials, candidates, or voting systems unless that fraud has direct credible evidence that has been/is being investigated by the justice department.

Seems if military members and federal employees can have their political activities limited for the good of the nation, why not our sleazy politicians?
Can we remove the legality of politicians blatantly lying to the American people for political gain? The speech and debate clause has been taken too far.

Can we remove the legality of politicians blatantly lying to the American people for political gain? The speech and debate clause has been taken too far.
Would love to but I think that would be much more difficult to enforce. But, if claiming election fraud as a rep then you should be required to report the fraud you have found to the department of justice. If you don't have fraud worthy of that, then you can't lie to harm the system.

Looked like last night in Nate Silvers latest modeling he gave the electoral college to Harris. This erases a 39 point likelihood for Trump in n his modeling. Trump got 0.2 points combined from the assassination attempt, VP pick and convention. The convention bump alone is usually worth 3-5 points.

Harris will get a bump this week w her VP pick (if it’s Shapiro, Pete or Walz. Then 2 weeks later she should get a post convention bump from convention.

Trumps numbers are cooked. There is nothing he can do to make his numbers go up or down for that matter in the remaining 90 days. Magastanians will turn out and vote for him. The indies won’t. But they also might stay home on Election Day and Harris needs them to win.

Harris is where the volatility lies. If I’m her campaign I don’t take the bait and debate Don after he backed out of the abc debate and is changing the rules. He’s a coward and knows his numbers are baked and the only path now is for Harris numbers to go down.

Biden stayed holed up in the basement and won convincingly. Harris can do the same. Stay scripted and don’t fall for Trumps flailing. they have been trying different messaging strategies for 2 weeks and nothing is sticking. She is raising record amounts of money and clearly has momentum.

Trump campaign knows they need something that only Harris can give them. It will be interesting to see how her campaign plays this. If I’m them I make outrageous debate requirements like Trump has done. You’ve got the leverage over him. He knows this. Make him play your game.
I think you are reading his latest projections incorrectly. He continued to have Harris lead the popular vote and his adjustment yesterday did show an increase for her odds with electoral college.

However, he has Harris with 47% chance of winning electoral vote and Trump 53%.

What is interesting is he has PA as the most important state to win for both Harris and Trump. A Shapiro pick as VP would certainly appear to be a smart choice.

Man, I wish we were a swing state. Hate one-sided government, either side really.Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 9.51.18 AM.png

I think you are reading his latest projections incorrectly. He continued to have Harris lead the popular vote and his adjustment yesterday did show an increase for her odds with electoral college.

However, he has Harris with 47% chance of winning electoral vote and Trump 53%.

What is interesting is he has PA as the most important state to win for both Harris and Trump. A Shapiro pick as VP would certainly appear to be a smart choice.
Nope! Saw that one earlier. One I saw last night had her barely winning the electoral college.

Nope! Saw that one earlier. One I saw last night had her barely winning the electoral college.
Did he update it somewhere else besides his blog, twitter, and website? This is what he has posted now.

Last update: 1:30 p.m, Friday, August 2
: Despite a bad day of economic news — which worsens the model’s economic index and therefore harms the incumbent party’s chances — Kamala Harris continues to inch ahead in the forecast on the strength of fairly strong polling. She now leads Donald Trump by 1.1 points in our national polling average, and has a 47 percent chance of winning the Electoral College,

Trump wants debate on FoxNews with crowd, Harris says no and wants to keep existing rules and schedule.
Harris should stick to this. She has the momentum. That will only increase w her VP pick unless they make an unforced error. And will likely increase again w the convention. Stay center. Stay scripted and he will go more off the rails and increase the likelihood of a panicked huge mistake. He’s not disciplined and the more he sees it slipping the chances of him making a huge mistake go way up.

Back