2024 Presidential Election

Trump cultist Eric Metaxas complains about being called a Christian nationalist, saying it's "an invented term to silence the church": "It's an evil term, really, because it's trying to silence God's voice in the nation."

Donald Trump is facing growing calls from Republican supporters to refocus his attacks against Vice President Kamala Harris on policy criticism, rather than ad hominem comments and conspiracy theories.

Pennsylvania GOP Senate candidate Dave McCormick: “I say this with humility as a man and a father of six daughters and [husband to] a very strong wife that they want to hear less from me about reproductive rights.”

Former Trump-Pence official: There is a broad coalition of Republicans coming together for Kamala Harris. We are moderate conservatives, and Donald Trump is the antithesis to that. Your vote is private. I know people are scared about their family or neighbors judging them. But at the end of the day, vote your conscience, vote your integrity, and vote for a better future

Trump slams immigrants.

In interview with immigrant.

While married to an immigrant.

With 4 kids born to two different immigrants.

Whose VP is married to daughter of immigrants.

Make it MAKE SENSE.

Pennsylvania GOP Senate candidate Dave McCormick: “I say this with humility as a man and a father of six daughters and [husband to] a very strong wife that they want to hear less from me about reproductive rights.”

Interesting that his wife and daughters know he is on the wrong side of that issue and are smart enough to tell him to STFU but he didn't figure it out for himself.

Interesting that his wife and daughters know he is on the wrong side of that issue and are smart enough to tell him to STFU but he didn't figure it out for himself.
I was reading that thinking...this dude is begging for a divorce..he just called out his own wife and kids to the media

Only one party actively suppressing voting access, only one candidate who has double and even tripled down on calling himself a dictator on day one, only ONE candidate who literally said it I win you'll never have to vote again, only one candidate currently under indictment by AT LEAST THREE STATES for attempted voter fraud with a fake electors scheme

It's election season, so naturally Glenn Beck is warning that "if we lose this election, I truly believe we've lost the country ... This could very well be the last free election in an America that we have understood for 250 years."

Google says it detected efforts by Iranian hackers to target both the Trump and the Biden-Harris campaigns in May and June, part of a larger email phishing operation that still persists.

A Republican member of the Georgia State Election Board revealed that he floated himself for a political appointment in a potential second Donald Trump administration, but he's backing away from that claim now.

Back