2024 Presidential Election

I write words for a living so I believe people word things in a way for a reason, to get the reader to infer what they want them to believe. The meme says "His last and only political act before before attempting to kill the Republican candidate was to register as a Republican." They worded it this way because they want the reader to believe it was one of the last things he did before he tried to assassinate Trump. If they were being truthful they would have said "Several years before attempting to assassinate Trump, he registered as a Republican."

Their purpose is to try to get you to think conspiratorial, not based on observable and verifiable facts.
This right here. Also, they left out that he voted in 2022, although it does not appear that how he voted in that election has been discovered.

This right here. Also, they left out that he voted in 2022, although it does not appear that how he voted in that election has been discovered.
Lol, I write out an incredibly well thought out, perfectly rational, emotion free explanation of how he's being manipulated by a meme (again, the absolute worst place to get information they're supposed to be used just for jokes) and I get zzz's. MAGA encapsulated.

I write words for a living so I believe people word things in a way for a reason, to get the reader to infer what they want them to believe. The meme says "His last and only political act before before attempting to kill the Republican candidate was to register as a Republican." They worded it this way because they want the reader to believe it was one of the last things he did before he tried to assassinate Trump. If they were being truthful they would have said "Several years before attempting to assassinate Trump, he registered as a Republican."

Their purpose is to try to get you to think conspiratorially, not based on observable and verifiable facts.
The "facts" being laid out by the investigation are that he had no political activity since he registered to vote.

Him actually voting in 2022 is something I hadn't heard until now.

Lol, I write out an incredibly well thought out, perfectly rational, emotion free explanation of how he's being manipulated by a meme (again, the absolute worst place to get information they're supposed to be used just for jokes) and I get zzz's. MAGA encapsulated.
Awwww, did the zzz's hurt your feelers?

@CowboyJD , this really is satisfying.

No, it's just the perfect way to watch how the Maga brain works in real time.

If make Trump/Maga look good then true.
If make Trump/Maga look not good then not true.
Which brings us full circle to "Biden called her, but Trump didn't!"

Which brings us full circle to "Biden called her, but Trump didn't!"
I'm not even involved in that one, my dude. I'm using your own words and info you've posted to try to show you holes in your reasoning.

Side note: We're both doing better at not taking this into the mud today. I went for a swim last night, coffee watching it rain this morning, I'm feeling pretty chill, lol.

I'm not even involved in that one, my dude. I'm using your own words and info you've posted to try to show you holes in your reasoning.

Side note: We're both doing better at not taking this into the mud today. I went for a swim last night, coffee watching it rain this morning, I'm feeling pretty chill, lol.
I'm aware you weren't. That's what my ridiculous bathtub post was responding to. One thing we can all agree on, rain is good.😊

Don’t take this message board too seriously.

We come here to vent about college football.

@Rob B. Is a good guy. He’s chaotic, but he’s one of the real ones.

Don’t take this stuff too seriously. Come here to have fun.

@Rob B. Is a good guy. He’s chaotic, but he’s one of the real ones.
Snoop Dogg Yes GIF

Yeah, I'm sure having a bullet hole through his ear didn't take up any time the day after.

And I'm almost positive the grieving widow had nothing more important to do than wait for the phone to ring.
If it was any other politician, republican or democrat, I would give a lot of leeway here. But Trump is a repeat offender in cases involving tragedy. If the media pressure hadn't been there I doubt he would have ever called. Just not in his nature.

We love how you've tried to make MAGA a bad thing. Do you even know what it stands for?
All you can see is red, and not what is happening right in front of your eyes.

Carry on Big Schmuck.

You seem to be implying that the only reason people don't flock to Trump is that they don't understand MAGA because of bad messaging.

I'm scared to ask - but what does MAGA stand for. In three sentences or less if you can.

You seem to be implying that the only reason people don't flock to Trump is that they don't understand MAGA because of bad messaging.

I'm scared to ask - but what does MAGA stand for. In three sentences or less if you can.
I don't know where you got that implication.
It's really simple and you're trying to complicate it with terms like "magats".

Make America Great Again. Because she's been failed miserably.

If it was any other politician, republican or democrat, I would give a lot of leeway here. But Trump is a repeat offender in cases involving tragedy. If the media pressure hadn't been there I doubt he would have ever called. Just not in his nature.
You doubt that only because of the lense you choose to see through.

I don't know where you got that implication.
It's really simple and you're trying to complicate it with terms like "magats".

Make America Great Again. Because she's been failed miserably.

So what period of time do you want to go back to? Again implies there is a time when you thought it was.

Not saying it wasn't, just trying to get your point of view on it btw.

Back