2024 Presidential Election

So what period of time do you want to go back to? Again implies there is a time when you thought it was.

Not saying it wasn't, just trying to get your point of view on it btw.
Probably sometime during the 1st Bush years is when it started going downhill. JMO

If it was any other politician, republican or democrat, I would give a lot of leeway here. But Trump is a repeat offender in cases involving tragedy. If the media pressure hadn't been there I doubt he would have ever called. Just not in his nature.
There are lots of stories out there about Trump going above and beyond for people in need. Pretty good bet the Trumps will be at that funeral if the family wants them there.

Remember when the towers came down? Remember how united we stood?

Why should it take a tragedy to make us stand together?

This country is severely divided, and not in a good way.
I don’t disagree, but I’m still trying to figure out what made America not great. What are the things specifically the things that have caused that because I understand when people say make America great again are things that I don’t think of that great.

did he go to a convention two days after the shooting before making the call?
can you honestly say that if the roles were reversed, that you would be ok with biden doing the same?
He went golfing the next day. Golfing.

Politico, Reuters, APNews, and Snopes all rate your claim as FALSE.

Think you fell for the social media post that showed Trump in a golf cart. But that was from a golf outing in June.
This is no place for facts, you poopyhead. 😁

Saw it on a news Facebook post and read some comments:…"I thought he was vaccinated?…I guess Vaccination and boosters don’t work…with all the medicine available to him, and he still gets it?….I thought that was over with…how convenient…"
I’m confident many of these are voters…I’m confident many of these are maga’s…it’s scary how ignorant so many are….

Last edited:
I’m starting to feel sorry for Biden. It can’t be much being the presidential piñata when your nose is clogged

Remember when the towers came down? Remember how united we stood?

Why should it take a tragedy to make us stand together?

This country is severely divided, and not in a good way.

Do you see Trump as a unifying candidate? What about him makes you think he would restore whatever ideals you held about the turn of the century?

The last part of that makes me feel old.

Back