2024 Presidential Election

Oklahoma State Rep claims there was a prayer to a demon held at the RNC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717-101121.png
    Screenshot_20240717-101121.png
    840.4 KB · Views: 19
What part of "ridiculous begets ridiculous" did you not understand?
Maybe I missed some post that were equally "ridiculous" since I'm on family vacation but the pooped bathtub really caught my attention as I skimmed through. Then when you follow that up with coming to this thread because of the stupidity made me laugh.

What post was as "ridiculous" and well crafted as your pooped bathtub post?

Maybe I missed some post that were equally "ridiculous" since I'm on family vacation but the pooped bathtub really caught my attention as I skimmed through. Then when you follow that up with coming to this thread because of the stupidity made me laugh.

What post was as "ridiculous" and well crafted as your pooped bathtub post?
The one I quoted. Derp!

The one I quoted. Derp!
"did he go to a convention two days after the shooting before making the call?
can you honestly say that if the roles were reversed, that you would be ok with biden doing the same?"

Yeah. Not even close. I don't fully agree with PF5 but that's not close to the same level of stupid that you put out there.

I was really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and think I missed something... but nope you brought no value to the board's discussion.

"did he go to a convention two days after the shooting before making the call?
can you honestly say that if the roles were reversed, that you would be ok with biden doing the same?"

Yeah. Not even close. I don't fully agree with PF5 but that's not close to the same level of stupid that you put out there.

I was really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and think I missed something... but nope you brought no value to the board's discussion.
"Biden called her and Trump didn't!" Herpy derp!!!

And some of us live in a world where this happened four days ago, limited information has been released, and we are waiting for more information to come out.
Something tells me you'll be waiting a long time.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
I haven't seen any evidence that his last political act was to register as a Republican. We all know how reliable memes are for information, seems like this one is trying to make people believe he registered as a Republican just a few days before doing this. Which as far as I know is a lie.

I haven't seen any evidence that his last political act was to register as a Republican. We all know how reliable memes are for information, seems like this one is trying to make people believe he registered as a Republican just a few days before doing this. Which as far as I know is a lie.
Understand what you read. It's saying there was no evidence found of any political acts between the time he registered and the time he pulled the trigger. So far.

From what I have read, he registered as a republican in 2021 and voted in the 2022 mid terms. He did not vote since.

@Rob B. 's quoted tweet makes it sound like he changed his voter registration last week. Which is not true at all.

Understand what you read. It's saying there was no evidence found of any political acts between the time he registered and the time he pulled the trigger. So far.

From what I have read, he registered as a republican in 2021 and voted in the 2022 mid terms. He did not vote since.

@Rob B. 's quoted tweet makes it sound like he changed his voter registration last week. Which is not true at all.

I write words for a living so I believe people word things in a way for a reason, to get the reader to infer what they want them to believe. The meme says "His last and only political act before before attempting to kill the Republican candidate was to register as a Republican." They worded it this way because they want the reader to believe it was one of the last things he did before he tried to assassinate Trump. If they were being truthful they would have said "Several years before attempting to assassinate Trump, he registered as a Republican."

Their purpose is to try to get you to think conspiratorially, not based on observable and verifiable facts.

Last edited:
Back