2024 Presidential Election

'I feel terrible for him and America': Voters worry about Biden bbc

interesting quick look at a few voters and how basically the debate ain´t changing opinions/views on who to vote for...small sample size, but it´s true IMO that reds vote don, blues vote joe...comes down to the independents!
"Personally, I don't see a compelling reason to vote for either person up there, but I do see compelling reasons to vote against people up there.

I would like to see a candidate that I can get behind a vote for, rather than vote against somebody. I want someone who is more interested in doing the job than getting re-elected again."

That guy nailed it.

It seems like most people i've talked to have confused "sadness for the state of our country" for "refusal to vote for Joe Biden".
It should still be obvious to anyone who has even glanced at Project 2025 what the right choice is... it's just really sad that these are the "best" options we get.

That’s why. How bad it sounded to how good it sounded. Like he’s going in and out of senility. It to me is a worse sign.
That is a very good point. We have to make capacity determinations all the time to decide if someone can accept or refuse care. When someone has lost the plot it is an easy determination. Or, if someone can obviously show they understand everything.

But the ones that seem to get it for a while then do or say something that is completely out of bounds, those are the difficult ones.

If we had a president who on one day can talk policy extensively and the next day seems to not understand the difference between medicare and medicaid, who makes the call?

I could see that I guess. I was taking it as tired and sick vs earlier in the day the next day. Could just be me trying to be positive.
that makes sense...when people are sick, they usually feel better during the day and get to feeling worse at night...

personally I don´t care if joe gets to looking/being like Viserys; still be better than a don-run country...1719684737934.png

If asked to do so, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has indicated he would consider replacing Biden if he drops out. Yeah, like that would ever happen. Kennedy's biggest political problem is he opposes too much of the big corporate agenda and corporate corruption with the government. If he replaced Biden, there would be too much risk of big corporate money flowing to Trump. Kennedy is no friend to the big corporate world after having won a number of large lawsuits against them, costing them many millions.

If asked to do so, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has indicated he would consider replacing Biden if he drops out. Yeah, like that would ever happen. Kennedy's biggest political problem is he opposes too much of the big corporate agenda and corporate corruption with the government. If he replaced Biden, there would be too much risk of big corporate money flowing to Trump. Kennedy is no friend to the big corporate world after having won a number of large lawsuits against them, costing them many millions.
No thank you.

He's another anti vax, anti science guy. Didn't work out well with Trump and I don't want anything that will continue to push against science.

No thank you.

He's another anti vax, anti science guy. Didn't work out well with Trump and I don't want anything that will continue to push against science.

Yeah, that and this one.

There will be a new president inaugurated on January 20.

Most likely Trump.

Kennedy was a democrat that was blocked. So was Bernie.

The reforms should start with democrat primaries.

Kennedy would have won the democratic primary in a landslide. Same with general. He would have shifted the electorate for at least a generation.

There will be a new president inaugurated on January 20.

Most likely Trump.

Kennedy was a democrat that was blocked. So was Bernie.

The reforms should start with democrat primaries.

Kennedy would have won the democratic primary in a landslide. Same with general. He would have shifted the electorate for at least a generation.
What happened was not good. It’s the dnc’s fault. Kennedy vs. trump would have been a bright light

flip side of that is how the gop has sold itś soul to maga...

flip side of that is how the gop has sold itś soul to maga...
Not disagreeing under any circumstances.

But an open primary on the democratic side like the republican side would have produced a generational shift in American politics

That is a very good point. We have to make capacity determinations all the time to decide if someone can accept or refuse care. When someone has lost the plot it is an easy determination. Or, if someone can obviously show they understand everything.

But the ones that seem to get it for a while then do or say something that is completely out of bounds, those are the difficult ones.

If we had a president who on one day can talk policy extensively and the next day seems to not understand the difference between medicare and medicaid, who makes the call?

It seems like most people i've talked to have confused "sadness for the state of our country" for "refusal to vote for Joe Biden".
It should still be obvious to anyone who has even glanced at Project 2025 what the right choice is... it's just really sad that these are the "best" options we get.
There are only around a dozen states where the election may be too close to call come election day. It's only crucial to worry about the need for voting for Biden or whoever the Democrat candidate is in those states.

Anyway, the presidential election is such a bad, sad joke. At least Kanye West or Ye isn't running again to make it a bigger joke.

Last edited:
What happened was not good. It’s the dnc’s fault. Kennedy vs. trump would have been a bright light

A sitting president has secured his party's nomination for the last 140 years and only once has an elected sitting president not been nominated for a 2nd term. Had Biden chosen to be a one term president that's one thing (and would have been ideal). His first term has him ranked in the top 3rd of all presidents so from a political standpoint there was no reason for another candidate to gain much traction. For better or worse the Dems were stuck with him the minute he decided to seek a 2nd term.

Back