2024 Presidential Election

If I were the dems, I would go with Polis. But name recognition would be a problem.
People can figure out a name in 5 months. For the love of God, this situation is dismal. Just do it!

Nov 18, 2022 - Politics

Colorado's Jared Polis talks about running for president​

headshot

Incumbent Democratic Governor Jared Polis speaks during an election watch party Nov. 8 in downtown Denver. Photo: David Zalubowski/AP

Incumbent Democratic Gov. Jared Polis speaks during an election watch party Nov. 8 in downtown Denver. Photo: David Zalubowski/AP

The "Jared Polis for President" train is gaining steam after Colorado's Democratic governor cruised to re-election by 19 points and carried his party to major victories down the ballot.
What's happening: The push is again coming from unusual circles.
  • Reason magazine touted Polis' libertarian leanings when explaining his win.
  • Conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt tweeted that a Democratic ticket with Polis and Pennsylvania's new governor "is a nightmare for [the] GOP."
  • TV host Bill Maher suggested on his HBO show that Polis checks Democratic boxes, and national political pundit Robert Costa predicted that Polis would run in 2024 if Biden opts out.
The intrigue: What draws national eyes to Polis is his unconventional political ideology. He frustrates Democrats as often — if not more — than Republican rivals because he preaches smaller government and personal responsibility.
  • Still, he can star in a Democratic primary given his focus on early childhood education, push for all renewable energy and focus on lowering health care costs.
What he's saying: Polis demurred when Axios Denver asked him last week about his prospects of a White House run. (He did the same with Maher, as most prospective candidates do.) "I'm focused 100% on serving the people of Colorado," he told John.

• But when asked about former President Trump, Polis did note he provides a clear contrast. "I'm somebody who has a positive, hopeful approach to politics. If you look at my social media, everything I do … we don't divide people or tear people apart," he said.

after last night, I have decided I am not changing anything about my vote...I have also decided that it won´t matter, cuz trump gets OK...
I honestly don´t think many will change their opinion/vote...it´s all about party platforms and/or the love/hate you have over trump or biden...I really cannot see someone being undecided with these two polarizing candidates...

I don’t really know who makes the decisions for each party. Donors I guess? But how can the DNC be so stubborn about running Biden?
8 months ago anyone but Newsome/Harris/Clinton wins by double digits.They could have said he was the greatest president in the world and has committed his life to service of his country and wants to spend time with his family. But they have stuck with the “stutter” bull so long now if they drop him they are admitting the President is senile and they can’t do that. They could have grabbed gov of Penn, Wis, CO, NC…..NM has a woman governor….none are making crazy headlines none are felons. Trump is so easily beatable he lost to that guy last time and since then he has been convicted of 34 felonies. If you think the government is for the people you can’t after last night. That’s what the parties are putting out there for us. They have zero concern for the welfare of this country.

Last edited:
Joe showed up one day to late . Joe back to old self today

Yes, it was really this loud in Raleigh today, the crowd was going wild from start to finish.

Joe was on top of his game he lit the place up as he delivered this portion of the speech.

Joe showed up one day to late . Joe back to old self today

Yes, it was really this loud in Raleigh today, the crowd was going wild from start to finish.

Joe was on top of his game he lit the place up as he delivered this portion of the speech.
it was past his bedtime last night...next debate needs to be much earlier...

8 months ago anyone but Newsome/Harris/Clinton wins by double digits.They could have said he was the greatest president in the world and has committed his life to service of his country and wants to spend time with his family. But they have stuck with the “stutter” bull so long now if they drop him they are admitting the President is senile and they can’t do that. They could have grabbed gov of Penn, Wis, CO, NC…..NM has a woman governor….none are making crazy headlines none are felons. Trump is so easily beatable he lost to that guy last time and since then he has been convicted of 34 felonies. If you think the government is for the people you can’t after last night. That’s what the parties are putting out there for us. They have zero concern for the welfare of this country.

These parties suck.

John Cena Mind Blown GIF

John Cena Mind Blown GIF
The world ended for them in the finale……

'I feel terrible for him and America': Voters worry about Biden bbc

interesting quick look at a few voters and how basically the debate ain´t changing opinions/views on who to vote for...small sample size, but it´s true IMO that reds vote don, blues vote joe...comes down to the independents!
It changed my opinion on whether Biden needed to step down or not, but it didn’t change my opinion on who to vote for. I will be voting against Trump because I think he is terrible for the country.

Edit: honestly it was the rally the next day in the contrast between the two that really made my decision that he needs to step down.

Back