2024 Presidential Election

It's increasingly clear that neither of these people should be president and that EVERYONE knows it.

And you're right. The uni-party has us divided enough to push anyone they want on us. I just wonder why these two...
No, not everybody knows it, such as the people, such as Roger Stone, who think Trump was the best president since Abraham Lincoln. Who knows how many millions of people Stone speaks for.

14,000 Tennesseans sent letters requesting proof of citizenship ahead of election
The state's coordinator of elections says 'voter rolls are a vital component to ensuring election integrity.' But Democrats and immigrant rights advocates say the letters are a 'scare tactic.'

Uggh 15 minutes into this debate and I hate to say it, but Biden sounds old, gets caught in his words, and not like a president.

These rules, which made me smile when it was announced that the other person's mic is cut when one is speaking, are helping Trump. He is standing there instead of talking over Biden and making himself look bad. And, it gives him time to settle and speak clearly. I hate to admit it, but so far Trump is winning and sounds more presidential.

Uggh 15 minutes into this debate and I hate to say it, but Biden sounds old, gets caught in his words, and not like a president.

These rules, which made me smile when it was announced that the other person's mic is cut when one is speaking, are helping Trump. He is standing there instead of talking over Biden and making himself look bad. And, it gives him time to settle and speak clearly. I hate to admit it, but so far Trump is winning and sounds more presidential.
It's easy to sound good when facts don't matter and all you say is best ever or worst ever.

But yes. Biden isn't looking great.

It's easy to sound good when facts don't matter and all you say is best ever or worst ever.

But yes. Biden isn't looking great.
You know me well enough to know I'm not claiming that Trump is better. But, for the purpose of a debate, Trump is kiliing it. Yep, he is lying. But, blatant lying about factual events is now fully acceptable in modern politics. Biden has tossed a few big lies in himself.

You know me well enough to know I'm not claiming that Trump is better. But, for the purpose of a debate, Trump is kiliing it. Yep, he is lying. But, blatant lying about factual events is now fully acceptable in modern politics. Biden has tossed a few big lies in himself.
Agree completely

I need to figure out how I’m going to afford moving to Ireland or the Scottish Highlands, buy a pub, and live out my life as an ex-pat.

Whomever wins.

Am I horrible person for wishing both candidates have a massive heart attack and die on stage?

Probably. I’d be okay with both passing away peacefully in their sleep tonight too.

Ugh. I hate this for so many reasons. I can’t anymore. It’s too depressing.

Back