2024 Presidential Election

I need to figure out how I’m going to afford moving to Ireland or the Scottish Highlands, buy a pub, and live out my life as an ex-pat.
Sometime over a beer I'll tell you the hell I went through to get dual citizenship.
Many, many times we almost gave up. In fact, we did give up and at the last minute it came through and we postponed our flight back for 48 hours to complete the citizenship ceremony.

I don't have current plans to go back to live there forever, but I'm glad I have it.

They should have called this fight in the first round. @steross is right. This format favors Trump and keeps him from stepping on his own d$&k. It’s going to get sad before it’s over with and Joe is going to self destruct. Nobody should be surprised.

They should have called this fight in the first round. @steross is right. This format favors Trump and keeps him from stepping on his own d$&k. It’s going to get sad before it’s over with and Joe is going to self destruct. Nobody should be surprised.
Yes, this is really helping Trump.
The DNC has made a special request to change the debate moderator for the next debate:
Happy To Be Here Jerry Springer GIF

I don’t really know who makes the decisions for each party. Donors I guess? But how can the DNC be so stubborn about running Biden?

I think everyone lost tonight. Everyone.
I'll never understand why Republicans gave America Trump, and I'll never understand why Democrats gave America Biden. I voted for Bernie in 2020 and wish he had been in there debating Trump. It will be interesting to see what happens at the Democrat convention whether Biden decides to drop out or not.

I don’t understand why I watched that entire crap fest when season 3 of The Bear came out today.

Probably because deep down inside I hate myself and don’t believe I deserve nice things.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why I watched that entire crap fest when season 3 of The Bear came out today.

Probably because deep down inside I hate myself and don’t believe I deserve nice things.
I kid you not...was thinking the exact same thing...why did I waste 2 hours of my life?...for that?...joe will not survive another 4 years and America will not survive with don...we are screwed...

Back