2024-25 Offseason thread

My niece went to 3 different pitching coaches( not at the same time).

Harold Copus of Oklahoma City University
Steve Gault of Oklahoma Christian University
Nancy Teehee former OSU pitcher

Nancy a lot of times triple and quadruple book kids that she put her 16U and 18U kids over one on one practices. That ended quickly for us
Teehee has wrecked more elbows than anyone in the business. My daughter was at FCA camp and Copus and Walton were working with pitchers. Those two shortened her step and worked on her going forward rather than up. When I caught her that Sunday I swear they put 3 mph on her, but it really made that drop ball cut. Tim Walton is an exceptional pitching coach and Copus wasn’t bad.

Teehee has wrecked more elbows than anyone in the business. My daughter was at FCA camp and Copus and Walton were working with pitchers. Those two shortened her step and worked on her going forward rather than up. When I caught her that Sunday I swear they put 3 mph on her, but it really made that drop ball cut. Tim Walton is an exceptional pitching coach and Copus wasn’t bad.

When I met Harold Copus…he was working within the Ultimate organization as well with OCU back around ‘96 and ‘97. He did really well with my niece. She was having lots of movement. He decided to cut back on the organization that we didn’t get to see him much.

That when we went to Nancy Teehee. Big mistake…..she worked with my niece once in 6 months going there. Nancy stayed in the office more than work with any girls that she had booked. Now certain ones, she came out to work with. I was pissed that I’m spending time and money to work with her and Nancy puts a 15-17 yo old girl out there that doesn’t know what to do. It was pathetic.

Steve Gault was the last…..I really liked him. He and Copus were very good explaining and teaching how to pitch. We stopped going to him when my niece said she doesn’t want to pitch anymore…..she loved playing SS/3B more.

Just watched HCKG last coaches show from this past season., It is a great watch. It is the stuff recruits should watch.

Last edited:
Nailed it!

Wow Coach G is killing it

RyLee was 17-9 with a 3.20 ERA with a 112 K and 55 BB in 155.1 IP

Her ERA would be lower but she had one bad outing against Texas and another against BYU. On March 9 she pitched a one hit shuout against us. She got a win at Florida in the super regional to push them to game 3 but struggled in that one. Crandall also faced Tennessee, UCLA, and Oregon in the non-con and did well. She had great moments and a few down ones, which would be expected for a talented young pitcher.

Last edited:
Huge huge get. This gives us a solid 2 pitchers already. We also still don't know what our young current pitchers on staff will do too.

Touché, that’s what I get for only going to the last post of the page 😂 (but there are reasons for that sometimes, if you know what I mean🤔). I also admit I still don’t understand the whole beef between Maxwell vs Eberle and Kenny G!!! Look at the results with Kilfoyl and Rosenberry this year!!! 🤷‍♂️
The beef was before the season. Just the fact that she left for the one team that is OSU's biggest obstacle and rival. The results of Ivy and Lexi surpassed anything that Durant has ever done, she just got more run support (see her 5-2 defecit versus Florida).

Tbh I have no problem toward Maxwell enter the portal.

I have no problem that she went to OU.

I do have a problem how she left. As soon as WCWS ended last yr….rumors were already circulating that she was entering the portal and going to OU. Even before Bargfedlt retired it was going around. She even told Gajewski she staying even though he asked her about her thinking about transferring. She told some of her former teammates up until she enter the portal that she was staying. Even in her interview before heading to Ireland for Tram USA…..she made many to believe that the rumor that going around was just a rumor. As soon Eberle was announced as the new pitching coach and then Gajewski went on a family vacation…….BOOM! She enter the portal. It put Gajewski and Eberle behind the 8 ball that they couldn’t go out and bring in another to replace her. Some of her former teammates were hurt cause she lied to them.

As one player has said…..it felt like she tried to sabotage us.

The Gajewski rant that pissed off so many OU fans…..he spoked the truth. Out of all this time….Patti herself has never responded to Gajewski comment. And she always has when it comes to her players and team. Cause she didn’t think it’s a big deal. If she has…please let me know cause I have not heard it. The only thing I disagree with Kenny and he admitted that he should not have said…..as long as I’m here. I’m glad he admitted he shouldn’t have said it and that what I like about him. He truely a good person just made a mistake.

Do not know if Maxwell and Eberle has some kind of beef while being teammates? Or she didn’t want a former teammate as her pitching coach? Maybe she wanted a more experience pitching coach instead of someone in their second yr? Or maybe the $250K NIL was too attempting as well as having a chance to win a ring?

Nailed it!

Wow Coach G is killing it

RyLee was 17-9 with a 3.20 ERA with a 112 K and 55 BB in 155.1 IP

Her ERA would be lower but she had one bad outing against Texas and another against BYU. On March 9 she pitched a one hit shuout against us. She got a win at Florida in the super regional to push them to game 3 but struggled in that one. Crandall also faced Tennessee, UCLA, and Oregon in the non-con and did well. She had great moments and a few down ones, which would be expected for a talented young pitcher.

Finally…..hate that I have to be quiet till she announced it. lol

Love it that Gajewski is crushing the portal with these two pitchers and catcher Hasler. People are taking notice that Cowgirls Softball is a serious threat for the next two yrs to win the Natty.

Back