2024-25 Offseason thread

In one of the threads, there was a mention of Auburn coming after the coach but his choosing to stay.

Auburn hired a husband/wife team of Tennessee assistants and named them co-head coaches.
Yes they went after Gajewski but he told them no.

It’s interesting move that Auburn hired husband/wife co head coaches……I was trying to remember what school has done the same thing few years ago

We got her

I seen her that day at Supers wearing that uniform….glad we got her and need couple of more pitchers to go along with her

Ruby was 9-10 with a 2.55 ERA in her sophmore year at UW (she was 18-7 her freshan year). She had 139K in 123.2 IP. Ruby held OU to 1 ER in 5 innings so she's faced the best and done well.

Great pickup! Will never doubt Coach G's abilities in the portal.

Ruby was 9-10 with a 2.55 ERA in her sophmore year at UW (she was 18-7 her freshan year). She had 139K in 123.2 IP. Ruby held OU to 1 ER in 5 innings so she's faced the best and done well.

Great pickup! Will never doubt Coach G's abilities in the portal.
Especially with pitching. He always finds arms.

It is just so hard for transfer pitchers NOT wanting to come to OSU. Show, Eberle, Lexi. Year after year make great pitchers even better. Even look at our backup pitcher transfers. Ivy, Morgan Day, and Elish would have been too if she didnt get injured. Kenny G along with Eberle will turn Ruby into a star. I need to look at her videos and see what type of pitcher she is.

Looks like Ruby wears the eye black like Show did. Love it

So we need another pitcher for sure but imo we definitely need a catcher first now and one that can work well with Ruby too.

Today there was more detail given about stadium upgrades:

--new video board will be in CF, so the old one in RF willl be gone and give room for more bleachers

--new LED lights

--"rebuild the primary seating area and team facilities" will be interested to see that

--"we're going to sublty enhance the fan and player experience"

sounds like a new stadium is far off. I'm okay with that. I HATE our main bleachers, though. They're never full and they go so high. Probably can't fix that though.

Back