2024-25 Offseason thread

Tbh I have no problem toward Maxwell enter the portal.

I have no problem that she went to OU.

I do have a problem how she left. As soon as WCWS ended last yr….rumors were already circulating that she was entering the portal and going to OU. Even before Bargfedlt retired it was going around. She even told Gajewski she staying even though he asked her about her thinking about transferring. She told some of her former teammates up until she enter the portal that she was staying. Even in her interview before heading to Ireland for Tram USA…..she made many to believe that the rumor that going around was just a rumor. As soon Eberle was announced as the new pitching coach and then Gajewski went on a family vacation…….BOOM! She enter the portal. It put Gajewski and Eberle behind the 8 ball that they couldn’t go out and bring in another to replace her. Some of her former teammates were hurt cause she lied to them.

As one player has said…..it felt like she tried to sabotage us.

The Gajewski rant that pissed off so many OU fans…..he spoked the truth. Out of all this time….Patti herself has never responded to Gajewski comment. And she always has when it comes to her players and team. Cause she didn’t think it’s a big deal. If she has…please let me know cause I have not heard it. The only thing I disagree with Kenny and he admitted that he should not have said…..as long as I’m here. I’m glad he admitted he shouldn’t have said it and that what I like about him. He truely a good person just made a mistake.

Do not know if Maxwell and Eberle has some kind of beef while being teammates? Or she didn’t want a former teammate as her pitching coach? Maybe she wanted a more experience pitching coach instead of someone in their second yr? Or maybe the $250K NIL was too attempting as well as having a chance to win a ring?
I have a problem with all of it. Anyone that doesn’t notice the deceit that went on in that deal is just not watching. That crap Christian stuff that Gasso and her team puts out is just that, crap. Durant knew she was going to lose her #1 spot and wanted to do maximum damage.

Coach Kenny was right in everything he said and should not have apologized. The whole thing was bush league typical trailer trash activity.

Coach Kenny and the girls did their job and came right on back.

I have a problem with all of it. Anyone that doesn’t notice the deceit that went on in that deal is just not watching. That crap Christian stuff that Gasso and her team puts out is just that, crap. Durant knew she was going to lose her #1 spot and wanted to do maximum damage.

Coach Kenny was right in everything he said and should not have apologized. The whole thing was bush league typical trailer trash activity.

Coach Kenny and the girls did their job and came right on back.
Add to it, the BS drama on her way out, the BS interviews, the ridiculous behavior at the bedlam football game, additional comments made in Oklahoma City after she lost us on her new field, etc etc. There’s all kinds of things to not give a crap about, but what Kelly did is not one of those.

Add to it, the BS drama on her way out, the BS interviews, the ridiculous behavior at the bedlam football game, additional comments made in Oklahoma City after she lost us on her new field, etc etc. There’s all kinds of things to not give a crap about, but what Kelly did is not one of those.
it wasn’t just Durant, Patty tried to take us out at the knees. Coach Kenny maybe did one of the most monumentally great jobs of coaching we’ve seen in a while. It was hard to keep from losing the program’s momentum and keep us rolling.

it wasn’t just Durant, Patty tried to take us out at the knees. Coach Kenny maybe did one of the most monumentally great jobs of coaching we’ve seen in a while. It was hard to keep from losing the program’s momentum and keep us rolling.
That why he and his staff was named the Midwest Coaching Staff of the Year

first game in smmer league

I see a Sophia Page with a .667 batting average. I’m curious if she our Sophie Page just spelt wrong or another girl. She also has a double.

Katie Lott is down there….she has a triple

Macy Graf has a .750 On base %

Katie Kutz 0.00 era, 2 K, .170 BAA, 1.09 WHIP, 3.2 IP, and got the win

Taylor Anderson .333 average

first game in smmer league

I see a Sophia Page with a .667 batting average. I’m curious if she our Sophie Page just spelt wrong or another girl. She also has a double.

Katie Lott is down there….she has a triple

Macy Graf has a .750 On base %

Katie Kutz 0.00 era, 2 K, .170 BAA, 1.09 WHIP, 3.2 IP, and got the win

Taylor Anderson .333 average
Good info thanks!

I think if anyone on the current roster is going to take that last OF spot, Graf has the best chance

Rumors going around on Twitter(X) that Stanford pitcher Canady is going to enter the portal……and guess who is offering her big money to go you know where. I’m hoping it’s just people blowing smoke up everyone arses.

That rumor has been going on since last season…at this point OU fans are just trying to speak into existence but in today’s society it might just work.

Summer league news……thru 3 games

Katie Kutz:

4.59 ERA
10.2 IP
10 K
7 BB
.333 BAA
18 H
2.34 WHIP

Macy Graf:

.750 avg.
12 PA
4 AB
1.000 SLG%
.750 OB%
3 R
3 H
1 2B
3 RBI

Taylor Anderson:

.444 avg
12 PA
9 AB
.556 SLG%
.500 OB%
4 R
4 H
1 2B
4 RBI

Sophie Page:

.500 avg
4 PA
4 AB
.750 SLG%
.500 OB%
2 H
1 2B
2 RBI

Logan Pickelseimer:

.143 avg
7 PA
7 AB
.143 SLG%
.143 OB%
1 H
1 RBI

That rumor has been going on since last season…at this point OU fans are just trying to speak into existence but in today’s society it might just work.
they will try that for sure……some of them that I talk softball with has been straightforward on saying she will not be coming to OU until today. I dont know why they would change their opinion unless something going on…..or should I say, something dirty is going on

they will try that for sure……some of them that I talk softball with has been straightforward on saying she will not be coming to OU until today. I dont know why they would change their opinion unless something going on…..or should I say, something dirty is going on
Where there is smoke there is fire….reading that she will file paperwork and hit the transfer portal. Only rumors at this point, but I think we can all assume where she is likely headed.

Summer league news……thru 3 games

Katie Kutz:

4.59 ERA
10.2 IP
10 K
7 BB
.333 BAA
18 H
2.34 WHIP

Macy Graf:

.750 avg.
12 PA
4 AB
1.000 SLG%
.750 OB%
3 R
3 H
1 2B
3 RBI

Taylor Anderson:

.444 avg
12 PA
9 AB
.556 SLG%
.500 OB%
4 R
4 H
1 2B
4 RBI

Sophie Page:

.500 avg
4 PA
4 AB
.750 SLG%
.500 OB%
2 H
1 2B
2 RBI

Logan Pickelseimer:

.143 avg
7 PA
7 AB
.143 SLG%
.143 OB%
1 H
1 RBI
Might have missed it but what/where is the summer league?

No, Patti wouldn’t do anything dirty. Didn’t you know they are all above board?

Might have missed it but what/where is the summer league?
They are playing in the Lone Star Collegiate League down in Austin, Tx.

Last yr ACL(American Collegiate League) had only two leagues….Florida Gulf Coast League and Music City Collegiate League.

This yr it has growled into 4 leagues to get more playing time to players that doesn’t get much playing time for their schools.

Florida Gulf Coast League
Brandenton/Sarasota, Fl

Scenic City Collegiate League
Chattanooga, Tn

Lone Star Collegiate League
Austin, Tx

Golden Bay Collegiate League
Golden Bay, California

Leagues start June 13th and ends July 14th

EDIT****

You can download the ACL app to keep up with all the leagues

Last edited: