What do Pokes gotta do to get in NCAA

aggiejet

Pokes are 13-9 and 4-5 in league after last nights beat down of OU.

ISU, TCU, WVU, TECH away.
TCU, TECH, KU, KSU, BU at GIA

How many do they have to win to get into NCAA and what would be their seed.

Last edited:
Pokes are 13-9 and 4-5 in league after last nights beat down of OU.

ISU, TCU, WVU, TECH away.

TCU, TECH, KU, KSU, BU at GIA

How many do they have to win to get into NCAA and what would be their seed.
Beat Tech Twice, Win 3 of the rest of the games and we are a lock IMO. We are starting to play our best basketball of the season right at the best time.

Beat Tech Twice, Win 3 of the rest of the games and we are a lock IMO. We are starting to play our best basketball of the season right at the best time.

I agree they are playing a lot better and having Cisse back is big (pun intended)

but……winning 3 from that murderers row is a gonna be a tall task (once again, pun intended)

How do you guys think we match up against TCU. I haven’t seen them play.

I agree they are playing a lot better and having Cisse back is big (pun intended)

but……winning 3 from that murderers row is a gonna be a tall task (once again, pun intended)

How do you guys think we match up against TCU. I haven’t seen them play.
Hard to say until we know if their PG is playing or not. Mike Miles makes TCU go. If he’s still out they are beatable.

This team is up to 39 in its NET rankings and in general teams with a NET below 40 has to have some other strong points on their resume to get an at large bid. So if they can keep this roll they are on up they have the metrics side looking good.

Hard to say until we know if their PG is playing or not. Mike Miles makes TCU go. If he’s still out they are beatable.

Reported late yesterday.

"TCU is coming off a big bounce-back win at home over West Virginia without star point guard Mike Miles Jr. Miles will not play for another two or three weeks at least as he nurses a hyperextended knee he injured in the first minutes of the game against Mississippi State."

Reported late yesterday.

"TCU is coming off a big bounce-back win at home over West Virginia without star point guard Mike Miles Jr. Miles will not play for another two or three weeks at least as he nurses a hyperextended knee he injured in the first minutes of the game against Mississippi State."
Big loss for them and definitely helps our chances when we play them.

2 more conference wins probably gets us in. 3 conference wins makes us 9-9 in conference and guarantees we’re in

If I’m looking at Kenpom right it looks like this.

Kansas
Oklahoma
West Virginia
Iowa State
Baylor
Texas
Oklahoma State
Kansas State
TCU
Tech

If you can win at TCU today I don’t know that they keep us out, barring catastrophic collapse (which is always on the table because life is hilariously cruel).

Back