Tulsa at OSU

We definitely missed Edwards. The offense needs to find a way to be more consistent. Put up a 3 spot, and then didn't do anything else. Also had two runners out on the basepaths that ended potential big innings. Hopefully Godwin's bad game isn't the start of a slump.

Good to get the W going into our weekend trip to Iowa St.

Kyra Aycock looked a little better than the last few times she pitched. She no where near the level that she was at last year….hopefully she gets there by the time Bedlam weekend. I believe we gonna need as many arms ready as possible.

Hitting is so so tonight. Imo we are a hitting drill or two away to get the ladies focus more on the spin of the ball or help making better contact. The pop ups or high fly ball shows they are close….just need to pick up the spin little bit quicker.

I have been asked a question that I cannot answer but see what you all think…..we know that they put in the time to find flaws on weekend series like Carrie Eberle watched film on Texas hitters to find their weaknesses. And I’m assuming Shippy-Fletcher does with opponents pitching……..do we do the same for the midweek games? The person asked me has said, we looked little unprepared for midweek games and more focus for weekend series. I can see where he coming from but was curious on your take?

Good to get the W going into our weekend trip to Iowa St.

Kyra Aycock looked a little better than the last few times she pitched. She no where near the level that she was at last year….hopefully she gets there by the time Bedlam weekend. I believe we gonna need as many arms ready as possible.

Hitting is so so tonight. Imo we are a hitting drill or two away to get the ladies focus more on the spin of the ball or help making better contact. The pop ups or high fly ball shows they are close….just need to pick up the spin little bit quicker.

I have been asked a question that I cannot answer but see what you all think…..we know that they put in the time to find flaws on weekend series like Carrie Eberle watched film on Texas hitters to find their weaknesses. And I’m assuming Shippy-Fletcher does with opponents pitching……..do we do the same for the midweek games? The person asked me has said, we looked little unprepared for midweek games and more focus for weekend series. I can see where he coming from but was curious on your take?
I'm sure we scout midweek pitchers, too. I think it's just focus and intensity. This team is very up and down in that area at the plate.

But I get where that question comes from.

Back