Tech Game

one person was targeted. The person who it was said to was impacted.

just because nothing would have been done if they were winning doesn’t make his actions right.
The Bible was referenced to a different era. If people think this is meant to be an offense to any race then I would chalk it up to being oversensitive

The Bible was referenced to a different era. If people think this is meant to be an offense to any race then I would chalk it up to being oversensitive
Leave your religion at the door.

Obviously it is from a different time period. That does not change the fact using it at the wrong time can be offensive.

learn some empathy and maybe you can see it could be offensive to the player and wrong for the coach to say that.

Leave your religion at the door.

Obviously it is from a different time period. That does not change the fact using it at the wrong time can be offensive.

learn some empathy and maybe you can see it could be offensive to the player and wrong for the coach to say that.
I am sorry but my family was Irish Slaves but it happened 100 of years ago so I’m not sure how to take offense to a comment about slavery. I know that others may but quite frankly I don’t really care about something that happened that far in the past. I guess I just will never understand or ever will because I look at every human as the same regardless of race.

I am sorry but my family was Irish Slaves but it happened 100 of years ago so I’m not sure how to take offense to a comment about slavery. I know that others may but quite frankly I don’t really care about something that happened that far in the past. I guess I just will never understand or ever will because I look at every human as the same regardless of race.
It’s not about what happened 150 years ago. It’s what has happened since.

its great you treat everyone the same. Lots of people don’t even if it’s low key.

It’s not about what happened 150 years ago. It’s what has happened since.

its great you treat everyone the same. Lots of people don’t even if it’s low key.

I get that there are racist and jerks out there. I guess my point is I don’t think mark Adams is one of those guys.

either way, I can see how it probably didn’t look good. I doubt that his intentions were to come across that way but it is what it is

I get that there are racist and jerks out there. I guess my point is I don’t think mark Adams is one of those guys.

either way, I can see how it probably didn’t look good. I doubt that his intentions were to come across that way but it is what it is
I am not saying he is racist. But what he said was racially insensitive imo.

Also, from what I hear from my tech buddies this is only part of the reason he was fired. Tech was negotiating a buyout before this. Adams is not liked by people in Lubbock.

Back