Tech Game

Nice win Cowboys! I gave them no chance to win. Glad they proved me wrong.

Was an interesting move to start Cisse and Smith. I think it paid off, Mousse looked a lot like himself from early in the season before his injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice win Cowboys! I gave them no chance to win. Glad they proved me wrong.

Was an interesting move to start Cisse and Smith. I think it paid off, Mousse looked a lot like himself from early in the season before his injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Smith brings the energy and hustle that affects the team. True, it was a great game by Asberry, but Smith being in made a difference, glad he got the start. Just as interesting is how few minutes Boone got.

OU is playing really well right now, it's already hard enough to beat a team three times in a season. It will be harder since they are playing much better than we are.

Last time we played them they were coming off beating the number 1 team in the country. It will be tough but I’m expecting to win
That was just a freak accident in a series of losing 6 of 8.

Now they've played three ranked teams in a row and beat two of them by double digits. Avery Anderson scored double figures in both Bedlam games, Boone dominated, and Cisse exploded in Norman. All three of those aspects of the games have been done for some time. (Cisse was much better last night)

Of course we can win, but it's going to take a much better effort.

Wait a minute here....did anyone else hear this news about the Tech head coach being suspended today for a racially insensitive comment used last week against a player?

The comment was quoting a Bible verse which that's a whole other bag of worms to get into which is not my intent with this post. Anyway, Tech knew they were going to suspend him but waited until after our game? That's some pretty weak sauce. I guess the good thing about it is the win can't be dismissed as "well they didn't have their head coach so this game shouldn't carry any weight."

Last edited:
Wait a minute here....did anyone else hear this news about the Tech head coach being suspended today for a racially insensitive comment used last week against a player?

The comment was quoting a Bible verse which that's a whole other bag of worms to get into which is not my intent with this post. Anyway, Tech knew they were going to suspend him but waited until after our game? That's some pretty weak sauce. I guess the good thing about it is the win can't be dismissed as "well they didn't have their head coach so this game shouldn't carry any weight."

Sounds like tech wanted to get a new coach and used this BS to get rid of him.

Maybe but no one person or group was targeted. Doubtful anything would have come of it if they were ranked and in the upper half of the conference
one person was targeted. The person who it was said to was impacted.

just because nothing would have been done if they were winning doesn’t make his actions right.

Back