Kansas State Game

We are playing for our NCAA Tourney life and are coaching and executing like it’s a rec game at the Colvin. Absolutely zero urgency or IQ. Going behind screens on Nowell. Stupid live ball turnovers. Not getting back after made buckets. Poor rotations. Harris has to quit shooting 3s.

This is where I agree with the no urgency need guys that take care of the ball in those situations...starters should be closing out the half.

What an atrocious end. How the eff do you just stand waiting on a lob pass across the floor? We have given up 4 points on live ball turnovers out of inbounds plays bc our sets have no movement or screens. That’s at least a 3 possession swing in the game assuming you score on 1 of those possessions and they don’t get layups.

The end to this season is like a worst case scenario. We won’t fire the guy bc we can’t afford the buyout. And we implode bc he can’t recruit a basketball team and can’t develop players or manage games.

So we get this tease of maybe getting in and then like Lucy just yanking the ball completely out from under us.

The end to this season is like a worst case scenario. We won’t fire the guy bc we can’t afford the buyout. And we implode bc he can’t recruit a basketball team and can’t develop players or manage games.

So we get this tease of maybe getting in and then like Lucy just yanking the ball completely out from under us.
He can recruit. I really question his in game Xs and Os along with time management

He can recruit. I really question his in game Xs and Os along with time management
He can’t recruit a team. He doesn’t recruit shooters. He doesn’t recruit kids who know the game. He recruits kids that can run and jump. Outside of Cade who has he put in the NBA?

How many of our top 8 would start at Baylor or KU?

He can’t recruit a team. He doesn’t recruit shooters. He doesn’t recruit kids who know the game. He recruits kids that can run and jump. Outside of Cade who has he put in the NBA?

How many of our top 8 would start at Baylor or KU?
Cisse would start almost anywhere. I think Anderson would start for most but he is injured.

Time to see if we can grow up. 8pt lead, brick a 3, they get 4 easy ones and then a tech. Need to cash in here and manage the game the rest of the way.

You’ve got to finish this game through kalib on the block.

Or w the way this game is called drive to the rim. But we won’t. We will settle for 3s

Back