Supers in Stillwater

Anybody want to predict or going to cheer for to make it to WCWS? It be interesting what everyone take. None of us couldn’t do any worse than what the so called D1 Softball experts predicted.

I used to think D1 was a really good source. Especially when they first started up and only had baseball coverage. This year they seem to have an NCAA level of hatred for all things OSU.

my prediction

OU sweep: love for Clemson to prove me wrong

Duke in 3: Stanford has the pitching but its their offense. Not sure if they can score enough to win the series.

Northwestern in 3: NW is more than capable to take down Bama

Texas in 3: not gonna lie, I would like Texas to get ousted but I hate the SEC even more. This is gonna be a good supers to watch.

FSU in 3: gonna be fun to watch. If Georgia offense gets hot….lookout. I lean towards FSU due to the pitching.

OSU sweep: We right the ship like we have earlier in the season and how we played vs Wichita St…no doubt this is over in 2. if not, we will be battle in 3. I hope it’s the first

Louisiana in 3: got to go with the mid major here. They got the offense to put pressure on Washington to produce run to compete.

Utah Sweep: I love to see SDSt to win this supers. Just don’t think they have what it takes to do it. I hope they prove me wrong

Georgia took a 1-0 lead with a home run that almost hit the foul pole.

B3, FSU bats has woke up. They just scored 3 runs and Georgia just made a pitching change

T1

bunt single to 3B
Stolen base at 2nd
Grounded to SS
Deep popped to 2B
Flied to LF at the fence

Last edited:
T2

single to SS, soft roller gave her enough time to reach base
grounded to P, runner advanced to 2nd
RBI Single through right side
K swinging