Bedlam Weekend

Sportsfan89

Ranger
Well all, it’s the final regular season weekend for our Cowgirls. Unfortunateply we have lost 7 of our last 9 and have the toughest opponent on the schedule. Just like in Harry Potter…i do not utter their name.

First game is tonight at 6 pm on ESPN2

Saturday game is at 4pm on ESPN.

Sunday(Senior Night) is at 2pm on ESPN+

osu-cowboys-osu-kid.gif

Ten games ago I was looking forward to this weekend. Now I am just numb to it all.
Like golf. Your drive is piped 290 yards right down the middle and you are thinking birdie. Then your approach hits the false front and rolls back 25 yards but you still have a good shot at par. Chili dip and it rolls back to your feet. At this point glory is off the table and you are just trying to get through the hole without too much more going wrong. Then a skull that leaves you almost as far way from the pin as where you are standing but on the other side. Miracle 45-footer needed just to save a bogie comes up way short followed by two more putts to close out the last 12 feet.

Started with such promise and ended with disbelief that something so right could turn out so wrong.

Like golf. Your drive is piped 290 yards right down the middle and you are thinking birdie. Then your approach hits the false front and rolls back 25 yards but you still have a good shot at par. Chili dip and it rolls back to your feet. At this point glory is off the table and you are just trying to get through the hole without too much more going wrong. Then a skull that leaves you almost as far way from the pin as where you are standing but on the other side. Miracle 45-footer needed just to save a bogie comes up way short followed by two more putts to close out the last 12 feet.

Started with such promise and ended with disbelief that something so right could turn out so wrong.
You read deep into my soul (using a golf analogy).

OU is the only team Maxwell will nibble and pitch cautiously against and just like last year her pitch count is high in the first. I’d be shock if she makes it past 5

T1

K looking
walked on 4 pitches
Single up the middle, runners on 1st and 2nd
K swinging
walked, bases loaded
Walked run scored
Flied to RF

B1

Becker walked on 4 pitches
Edwards K swinging
Naomi walked, runners on 1st and 2nd