Pokes in Ann Arbor

Hope the schadenfreude doesn't come back to bite us in the ass, but least while our game is rained out today we can enjoy watching 0u get handled by the Jayhawks.

Looks like they are gonna try to play at 1:00 today. Weather looks better, little rain in the forecast. Hopefully they can get in two today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate, so so SO much, what college sports has become with the tv and streaming BS. No one service or package includes everything, and everyone has their own niche add-on beyond regular channels to boot. Here is the big 10, inking tv deals worth BILLIONS, yet if you want to watch a baseball game there's no way around paying minimum $10 to access it. FFS

I hate, so so SO much, what college sports has become with the tv and streaming BS. No one service or package includes everything, and everyone has their own niche add-on beyond regular channels to boot. Here is the big 10, inking tv deals worth BILLIONS, yet if you want to watch a baseball game there's no way around paying minimum $10 to access it. FFS

I was just about to post the same thing. Absolutely ludicrous, I have the big 10 network with my Directv subscription but cannot watch with that. I refuse to pay more to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chief said that Nolan is still hitting BP and threw a bullpen this week with no pain. Says he is “very very close to being back”

Back