OSU at Southern Illinois

Does anyone know Boynton’s offensive philosophy? Serious question as I have no idea watching the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have been better than this. He would have actually coached basketball, and recruited basketball players, and wouldn’t have an unearned massive buyout.
You can’t say that…just cause he’s an alum doesn’t guarantee success. Don’t know what he’d recruit? His coaching experience is none…all of this is assumptions. Rather actually get a proven coach than hiring gimmicks to save money

This the teams in this league someone explain to me how this program is going to compete being led by boynton. Baylor byu Houston Kansas Arizona and on and on. We can’t even beat mid majors. lol.

You can’t say that…just cause he’s an alum doesn’t guarantee success. Don’t know what he’d recruit? His coaching experience is none…all of this is assumptions. Rather actually get a proven coach than hiring gimmicks to save money
A proven one like we got? That has a 9 mil buyout for no reason. That was my point. Again he wouldn’t have been worse, that’s not an assumption. Mike boynton recruits athletes and can’t develop players. I wouldn’t have taken my shot with Doug back then and would now, over a boynton type candidate. None of this anymore of an assumption than saying he wouldn’t be the answer.

The way we lose is pathetic. It’s almost always a very poor shot followed by terrible decisions. No strategy just random throw it up

seriously there is no reason he should be fired tomorrow.

They have plans for this nice new practice facility. Honest question, who in their right mind is going to put up the money for that with the current state of the program. Whatever it costs to build just increased by 9mil.

Back