OSU at Southern Illinois

I seen more movement in my granny's knitting team when I visited her nursing home during Thanksgiving than this basketball team. Man.. those ladies hands were a-moving left to right, right to left. It was magical.

They continue to make just boneheaded plays. JMW fouls another three point shooter. Turnovers, just stupid bad passes. Stupid technical by Smalls. Boynton does not coach discipline.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Marsh had a bad foul, then there was the technical, and the foul on the 3 point shooter. Pretty sloppy, which is the only reason they are still in the game.

They continue to make just boneheaded plays. JMW fouls another three point shooter. Turnovers, just stupid bad passes. Stupid technical by Smalls. Boynton does not coach discipline.

To be fair, that technical was really weak. He wasn’t in anyone’s face or showboating. Just celebrating the basket.

To be fair, that technical was really weak. He wasn’t in anyone’s face or showboating. Just celebrating the basket.

Agreed on it being weak, but he was yelling right at the player he just scored over.

I will add leaving three point shooters wide open. SIU made 18 threes in their last game.

We got Bad Bryce today
I don't understand how he hasn't improved even the slightest. I know he had an injury when he started PG at Kansas during his freshman season. I don't know if that's been a hindrance or what. I was excited to see him evolve.. that hasn't happened yet.

Back