KU at OSU

T7
Groundout to 1B, unassisted
Infield single to 3B, Edwards gloves it but it gets stuck behind her back. Could have been an error
--wild pitch moves the runner
Single to LF, runners at the corners
--review of......what? Illegal pitch? Guess they were checking to see if runner left early, but no
Lineout to 1B, almost a DP, runners retreat
Strikeout looking!

Good for Kyra! She stepped up when needed, and she's getting mobbed right now.

Cowgirls are 41-8 and 18-5 in league play and will go for the sweep on Sunday

Last edited:
Did anyone ever know what Kenny was mad about that got him tossed?

I went back and watched to try to see.

He kept telling one of the umps that they are "f'ing terrible"

Did anyone ever know what Kenny was mad about that got him tossed?

I went back and watched to try to see.

He kept telling one of the umps that they are "f'ing terrible"
I was at the games…..it looked to me and others that the home plate umpire called a ball that was right down the middle. Someone suggested that the batter may have tried to distract Wang throw back to Kyra when KU runner done a delay steal to second by moving into the throw.

I don’t like saying anything bad about the officiating but the two behind the plate today was not very good putting it lightly.

Ivy is hurting. That why she was pulled.

Glad to see Kyra stepped up and pitched a good game after the 3rd inning. We gonna need her down the road.

I was at the games…..it looked to me and others that the home plate umpire called a ball that was right down the middle. Someone suggested that the batter may have tried to distract Wang throw back to Kyra when KU runner done a delay steal to second by moving into the throw.

I don’t like saying anything bad about the officiating but the two behind the plate today was not very good putting it lightly.

Ivy is hurting. That why she was pulled.

Glad to see Kyra stepped up and pitched a good game after the 3rd inning. We gonna need her down the road.
The pitch before he got tossed was called a ball and it was close, may have been high. But he was also going after an ump in the infield also, maybe it was the crew chief?

So Ivy is injured? If so, we need to sit her until she's better. Much more important to have her for the postseason. Maybe a week off would be what the dr ordered.

The pitch before he got tossed was called a ball and it was close, may have been high. But he was also going after an ump in the infield also, maybe it was the crew chief?

So Ivy is injured? If so, we need to sit her until she's better. Much more important to have her for the postseason. Maybe a week off would be what the dr ordered.
In both games, the home plate umpire looked really inconsistent calling balls and strikes. They both should be ejected for embarrassing the profession. I need to go back and watch both games to see if they were that terrible OR I was just in a bad angle.

With Ivy….she came off the field with her hand up against her rib area. How it sounded by those close to her….she could have go longer if necessary. But they pulled her for precautionary reason and we will see her next weekend unless it’s worst than what they thought.

In both games, the home plate umpire looked really inconsistent calling balls and strikes. They both should be ejected for embarrassing the profession. I need to go back and watch both games to see if they were that terrible OR I was just in a bad angle.

With Ivy….she came off the field with her hand up against her rib area. How it sounded by those close to her….she could have go longer if necessary. But they pulled her for precautionary reason and we will see her next weekend unless it’s worst than what they thought.
From what I saw the strike zone wasn't great, but I've seen much worse.

You could see her in tears on the broadcast, definitely frustration and pain. But she stayed in the dugout and came out to celebrate at the end so hopefully those also show signs that it's nothing major

Last edited:
T1
Terrible start

2 base error on pop up to Bloodworth, but she's called off and it drops
Single up CF RBI
Single to LF runner holds at 3rd
Groundout to 3b
Line out to 3b
Groundout to 2nd

Lexi limits the damage

1-0

Back