Davis singles through left side, bases full of Cowgirls
Wark lines out to CF, Godwin scores
McDonald lines out to CF. That CF runs down everything
Bloodworth grounds out to SS

4-0 OSU

Last edited:
B4
Sokoloski singles off glove of 3B
Edwards bunt single, Soko takes third when no one covers. Heads up play.
--Edwards steals 2nd
Timm reaches on infield single to SS, Soko scores
Godwin reaches on error by 3B, bases loaded
Wang grounds out to 2B, Edwards scores
Davis grounds out to 2B, Timm scores
Wark RBI single to CF
PH Warsop grounds out to SS (I think we could have challenged it)

8-0 OSU

Last call for the Bears

Last edited:
Impressive effort indeed…..the one thing I was concern is the body language coming in. Last week, we looked like we were just going through the motion. Today, we looked like we had a pep in our step.

Defense looked good….we do not have a dominant strikeout pitcher so our defense has to be playing A game at all time.

I do have growing concerns on couple of our batters….they are not seeing the ball well. Hopefully they get out of that funk and fast. We gonna need everyone bats to produce.

Nice win overall….good tune up for upcoming series vs UCF

Couple spots still up for grabs especially in the OF. Timm is the only OF that has earned a spot. Hopefully the other two spots can be settled soon.

I know Lott got out of the gate slow, but I’d love to see her get some more AB’s as well as Graf

Couple spots still up for grabs especially in the OF. Timm is the only OF that has earned a spot. Hopefully the other two spots can be settled soon.

I know Lott got out of the gate slow, but I’d love to see her get some more AB’s as well as Graf
I'm really surprised at how few ABs Lott has had this year. She hit so many balls hard last year. I really like Poullard, though.

Back