Bedlam wrestling

We need to wrap this up before 197 and heavyweight because we’re in all likelihood going to lose those two weights. This first match features some drastically different body types.

Guess it's OK for mcdougald to run out of bounds 3+ times without so much as a peep about a stall warning...
Let It Go Idk GIF

Guess it's OK for mcdougald to run out of bounds 3+ times without so much as a peep about a stall warning...
Even the warning to Williams for having his arm "too far around the waist" was a lottle sus
... both hands weren't even half way...

Plott looks on a mission
Hope Jamison's elbow isn't bad. Smith put his knee right in the back of the elbow as he tried to roll him. So either the elbow or shoulder...looked like he was fighting against straightening that elbow the rest of the match.
So glad for Doucet taking out Heindselman...that dude...only thing I liked about Ferrari was when he planted him during handshakes.

Those that know better--reason for optimism this year or is it too early to tell?
The other guys know way more than me...
Definitely need Fix & Surber back to solidify the lineup, but some strong showing so far.
I feel its still early to know for post-season. imo

What I like the most right now is the appearance of bonus...that is what hurts the most late season. Decisions only won't cut it.

OK, other than Williams one can say OSU did well. Totally outmatched at 197, so forget that one. Thompson looks like he may be busting out as OU guy was not bad. Tarvis looks good considering he is a small 149 guy wrestling 157. Williams is very disappointing. Doucet, even though he won, just does nothing during match and wins or loses in OT

Back