Bedlam: Cowgirls at Sooners

I haven’t watched much softball but the over the top celebration on every play makes it difficult to watch. One would think with the gooner women, as good as they have been over that few years, they would act like they have been there. Maybe since they got their a$$es handed to them in the first two games they are trying to convince themselves of something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t watched much softball but the over the top celebration on every play makes it difficult to watch. One would think with the gooner women, as good as they have been over that few years, they would act like they have been there. Maybe since they got their a$$es handed to them in the first two games they are trying to convince themselves of something?

They are always like that. Jayda Coleman is the master of fake energy. It's so annoying.

It's hard to watch. Walks, routine outs, getting back to base to avoid getting doubled off...everything

I don’t have that big an issue with it today considering the way we won the first two. What pisses me off is our wins will be watered down because the Sooners were just having a couple of “off games”. Just ask Beth.

Agreed. It’s like they are doing Fortnite dances after every play.

Back