Abilene Christian Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly a new and young team. Obviously, this game is way early in the season. But..man. I really wanted Boynton to leave because of success, not failure. The latter is almost certainly imminent. If it's a below .500 season, the AD better do something about it.

And how on earth did Thompson receive a 5-star ranking? While star rating isn't based on collegiate expectations, he's a complete bust. He was one who I really wanted to see progress.. he hasn't one bit. Bunmer.

I really hope things improve tremendously. I really hope that happens. As a lifetime hardcore OSU basketball (and football) fan, I yearn for success.

Again, I know this is way too early in the season. And I know there's couple injuries. But it's so blatantly obvious that this team isn't going to have a winning season. Once again an incredibly inept offense.

I just really hope this tesm improves. It's getting so much harder and harder to find support for Boynton... actually, I don't think I harbor support... what a bummer

Mostly a new and young team. Obviously, this game is way early in the season. But..man. I really wanted Boynton to leave because of success, not failure. The latter is almost certainly imminent. If it's a below .500 season, the AD better do something about it.

And how on earth did Thompson receive a 5-star ranking? While star rating isn't based on collegiate expectations, he's a complete bust. He was one who I really wanted to see progress.. he hasn't one bit. Bunmer.

I'm not sure why Boynton doesn't recruit an entire class based on offense, not defense. His era has been dominated by horrible offense. Worst shooting teams of any OSU basketball HC.

I really hope things improve tremendously. I really hope that happens. As a lifetime hardcore OSU basketball (and football) fan, I yearn for success.

Again, I know this is way too early in the season. And I know there's couple injuries. But it's so blatantly obvious that this team isn't going to have a winning season. Once again an incredibly inept offense.

I just really hope this tesm improves. It's getting so much harder and harder to find support for Boynton... actually, I don't think I harbor support... what a bummer
It’s year 7. Every year there is a lot of turnover. No consistency from year to year. This is what happens.

I know Bryce Thompson caught fire late and got us back into it but he can’t be on the court in crunch time. Dude has the yips at the free throw line. He’s the same player today that he was when he stepped on campus. Hasn’t improved one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back