Abilene Christian Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSU79

Deputy
Patreon Supporter
Sorry for the late notice, but I'm not able to attend tonight. If you can make it, I have 2 free tickets to the first PM response.

Anyone have a link to watch the game? I refuse to give ESPN, ESPN+ money. I would sincerely appreciate it very much

Oh good lord, people. Sit high above the rest, huh? If there's anyone out there that isn't immature, I'd appreciate it. All others can go away.

How on earth will OSU ever survive without the $0.0000001 OSU will receive should I subscribe? HOW WILL OSU SURVIVE?

Oh good lord, people. Sit high above the rest, huh? If there's anyone out there that isn't immature, I'd appreciate it. All others can go away.

How on earth will OSU ever survive without the $0.0000001 OSU will receive should I subscribe? HOW WILL OSU SURVIVE?
I’m saying you are missing out on a lot of content that is a million percent worth the money

confused one direction GIF by Music Choice

Anyone have a link to watch the game? I refuse to give ESPN, ESPN+ money. I would sincerely appreciate it very much
Just to help you out. Disney, ABC, ESPN’s, MARVEL and HULU are all in cahoots. Stay strong, helping one helps them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back