Weekend series VS WVU

Why can we not get graphics on our baseball broadcasts? I realize it's a minor thing, but it makes watching the games more enjoyable. I have yet to see them on a game this year and it seems like they were absent last year as well. Every other big 12 team I've watched has them, and our softball always seems to have them, so what gives?

Rant over.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Why can we not get graphics on our baseball broadcasts? I realize it's a minor thing, but it makes watching the games more enjoyable. I have yet to see them on a game this year and it seems like they were absent last year as well. Every other big 12 team I've watched has them, and our softball always seems to have them, so what gives?

Rant over.

They've never been on the watchokstate broadcasts but normally are for the espn+ ones. No idea why there aren't any this weekend.

Rant over.

Our ESPN+ crew did the softball game today. The feed you are seeing is the JumboTron feed. Doesn't seem like it would be too hard to get the graphics on there, but they must have a reason.

They've never been on the watchokstate broadcasts but normally are for the espn+ ones. No idea why there aren't any this weekend.
Every game I watch is on ESPN+, I guess it's just my bad luck I never catch one with graphics. Makes it really hard to keep up with things when you have to watch with no audio.

T5 Cont'd
Stebens comes on

6-4-3 double play, does score a run to tie the game
Bloop single to RF gives WVU the lead
Strikeout swigning

WVU leads 5-4

That bloop single to right illustrates the difference in between the two teams with RISP. OSU strikes out, WVU making contact to stay alive at the plate and get a bloop single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes things that happen that are out of Rob's control...but in almost EVERY game Abram has completely lost it around the 5th. Once two guys got base, you know what's coming.

B5
Ehrhard grounds out to SS
Mendham K's swinging. He doesn't even have an approach right now other than swinging as hard as he can at everything.
Akdison flies out softly to CF

5-4 WVU

That bloop single to right illustrates the difference in between the two teams with RISP. OSU strikes out, WVU making contact to stay alive at the plate and get a bloop single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They even had a double play ball in there, still scored three because they put the ball in play

T6
Walk on 4 pitches
Walk on 3-2 pitch
--Walton out
Ground out to P, runners move up. Great execution by WVU
Hit batter on 1-2 pitch
Stebens spears grounder, gets the out at home, runner called safe at 1st.
3 pitch strikeout leaves 'em loaded

5-4 WVU

Last edited:
Back