WCWS

What exactly is the purpose of the pitchers circle? It obviously isn’t to keep the pitcher in it.

T5

Tuck Grounded to 2B
Bloodworth single to center
Becker bunt single, runners on 1st and 2nd
Factor Flied to CF
Naomi flied to CF

Last edited:
I don't understand the use of Aycock. She was awesome against OU, and we pull her for a struggling Maxwell who blows it.

Then we only see her for an inning in both regionals. Now she's thrown in during the third inning of game one of the WCWS. Maxwell just had one bad pitch. If it was Aycock you thought was the best fit, then start her.

Always thought it was weird with all the jewelry and make up a lot of them wear, but the huge fake eyelashes and bedazzled eyes by their catcher is ridiculous

B5

K swinging
Walked
Grounded to 1B, runner advanced to 2nd
Under review….upheld
Grounded to 2B

end of 5

due up for Cowgirls

Wark
Carwile
Wynne

We take a lot of hittiable pitches and swing at a lot of bad pitches.

Early in the year when we were playing so well against top teams, we were so much more aggressive on pitches in the zone. No hesitation, no weak swings.

Peaked in March I guess.

B6

Single up the middle
FC to SS, runner on 1st
K swinging, stoled 2nd E2 throw, runner advanced to 3rd
Single run scored to 2nd
under review…..call stands

ball game

Clearly safe

Cowgirls get run ruled in 6

FSU 8
Cowgirls 0

Playing the loser of Washington or Utah won’t be easy. Both have to personnel to give us fits.

What exactly is the purpose of the pitchers circle? It obviously isn’t to keep the pitcher in it.
It's to declare the ball dead, once the pitcher has the ball in the circle and the runners return to base play stops.

We take a lot of hittiable pitches and swing at a lot of bad pitches.

Early in the year when we were playing so well against top teams, we were so much more aggressive on pitches in the zone. No hesitation, no weak swings.

Peaked in March I guess.
It happens like that sometimes. This is one of those years we need to be proud to be here.

Back