US continues to go backward...

Ok - which group this then?

And the merry go round just keeps going.
Looks like another partisan doing an extremely poor job of “I’ll show them by turning their words back at them.”

Also, how bottom of the barrel has journalism become where they post this story about her and do not even attempt (at least don’t say they attempted) to contact her about it? Not that I expect a lot from the NY Post, but that is high school journalism 101 isn’t it?

Looks like another partisan doing an extremely poor job of “I’ll show them by turning their words back at them.”

Also, how bottom of the barrel has journalism become where they post this story about her and do not even attempt (at least don’t say they attempted) to contact her about it? Not that I expect a lot from the NY Post, but that is high school journalism 101 isn’t it?
There were plenty of other examples, videos all over tiktok and IG reels with people saying the same thing, about "the other side." Its absolute garbage either way.

The whataboutism's and tribal BS is beyond stupid and will always result in the malise we're in right now and we get nowhere.

CBP One Mobile App​

The Biden administration has tried to steer those seeking asylum to an application method at legal ports of entry that requires people to sign up for a limited number of appointments through the CBP One mobile app. They are then screened at those appointments. Trump claimed that the app allows “free entry to be released into the United States at the push of a button. Pretty hard, you go like this, ‘Ding, I’m here.’ Congratulations. Welcome to America.”

That’s not how it works.

Trump also falsely said that Biden’s recent immigration proclamation “dramatically expands” the CBP One app, but it doesn’t. Appointments have been capped at 1,450 per day since last June. The Customs and Border Protection press office confirmed to us that there has been no change in the number of daily appointments available.

The CBP One app was launched in January 2023 to accept appointments for migrants who are in Mexico and want to request asylum or parole. DHS calls this “safer, humane, and more orderly” than processing between ports of entry, where migrants cross the border illegally and wait to be apprehended.

Migrants must submit information about themselves in order to get the appointment, including contact information and a photo. At the appointment, they are screened and could be subject to expedited removal, but the majority are released into the U.S. with a notice to appear in immigration court, Colleen Putzel-Kavanaugh, an associate policy analyst at the Migration Policy Institute, a nonpartisan think tank that researches immigration issues, told us when we wrote about immigration in February.

As of the end of April 2024, more than 591,000 people have made appointments with the app, CBP says.

AND

Vance’s Claims and the Controversy

In the debate, Senator Vance argued that the CBP One app “waves in” Haitian migrants and others, bypassing immigration laws. Vance’s explanation of the app misrepresents how it functions. CBP officers still have full authority to accept or deny any application based on the merits of the case.

Some critics of the app have portrayed it as a loophole that allows undocumented migrants, especially from Haiti, easy entry. However, the app merely facilitates legal processing. It does not automatically grant asylum or legal status. Migrants are still subject to screenings and must meet the legal requirements for asylum or humanitarian relief.

Vance’s critique of the app oversimplifies its role. While the app facilitates the organized processing of migrants, it does not bypass immigration laws. Every individual processed through the CBP One app must meet stringent legal criteria for asylum or parole, such as proving a credible fear of persecution.

AND

When will the locations from where I can request a CBP One™ appointment be changed?

• Migrants located in Northern and Central Mexico will continue to be able to request and schedule appointments to present themselves at eight ports of entry along the southwest border. Starting on Friday, August 23, 2024, non-Mexican migrants will now also be able to request and schedule appointments from Tabasco and Chiapas; and Mexican nationals will be able to request and schedule an appointment from anywhere within Mexico.
Do I have to pay to use CBP One™?

• No, the CBP One™ mobile application is FREE and available to everyone who has access to a mobile device. The app can be downloaded on the Apple and Google Play stores.
Who may register and request an appointment at the Port of Entry?

• All noncitizens without documents sufficient for lawful admission to the United States may register and request an appointment with the CBP One™ app. To request and schedule an appointment at a Port of Entry, non-Mexican individuals must be located in Central and Northern Mexico or in the Southern Mexico states of Chiapas and Tabasco. Mexican nationals may request and schedule an appointment from anywhere in Mexico.
How does the appointment process work, how do I request an appointment?

• Following registration, you have to “ask for an appointment” each day. To request an appointment, you must select your registration that contains all members of your family or co-travelers who share a common U.S. destination address, and you must submit a request.
  • At 12:00pm ET each day, appointments will be allocated from a pool of those registrations from the previous day who have “requested an appointment.” A percentage of those selected for appointments will be from a pool of the oldest registrations based on your initial registration create date and the remaining appointments will be selected randomly.
  • If you receive an appointment, you will be notified to confirm the appointment by completing a geolocation check. All adults in a group are required to complete the liveness photo capture and geolocation check to confirm an appointment. To request and schedule an appointment at a Port of Entry, non-Mexican individuals must be within Central and Northern Mexico or in the Southern Mexico states of Chiapas and Tabasco; Mexican nationals may be anywhere in Mexico. You will also complete the photo capture and liveness detection process. In the event you are not selected for an appointment, you must “ask for an appointment” again to be considered for the 12:00pm ET allocation.

I guess it means Texas women with difficult pregnancies will have to be placed under hospice care in hopes they will last long enough for the fetus to become viable so it can be delivered via C-section. If Texas women think this doesn't sound right or civilized for this advanced day and age, then please vote against Republicans in Nov.

Last edited:
I guess it means Texas women with difficult pregnancies will have to be placed under hospice care in hopes they will last long enough for the fetus to become viable so it can be delivered via C-section. If Texas women think this doesn't sound right for this advanced day and age, then please vote against Republicans in Nov.

Pro Life

Umm…your candidate was cracking open a beer with Stephen Colbert while Milton was bearing down on Florida and they were still dragging dead bodies out of the swamp in North Carolina. Get a grip.
Does she provide funding to FEMA? Sorry i missed when they changed the funding mechanisms to go through the VP.

I hate to be the one to inform you of this but Trump does not currently hold a public office.
I already know that. Why not answer the question? There is no law against those running for office wading in the flood waters to help, if they want to. Or would you rather answer by asking why there is no picture of Harris, fake or not, wading in the flood waters?

I already know that. Why not answer the question? There is no law against those running for office wading in the flood waters to help, if they want to. Or would you rather answer by asking why there is no picture of Harris, fake or not, wading in the flood waters?
I've been too critical of Harris (the sitting Vice President of the Uniten States) for spending all week drinking beer and mucking it up with the girls on the View. I hadn't even considered this.

Hard sell. She didn't really act like she enjoyed the beer all that much.
With her schedule, I doubt she had the time to enjoy a tasty casual beer on national television ( hard to overcome misogyny ). She’s working around the clock to get the votes to win this election and spare the citizens of this country from oligarchy, mob rule, and tyranny. If you want to perpetuate misogyny by believing there should be different rules for men and women, then you’re part of the problem. Kind of like, “we men want laws on the books to keep women in their place and we’ll determine what they can do with their own bodies 💩 “ I just hope the pissed off women of this country come out in vast droves to win this election. The rigid men seem to hold back, or lord over their wives, girlfriends, and daughters promoting toxic masculinity. What’s wrong with them? Women are awesome. They should be treated equally. But go ahead push the MeMan YouLess trope. To me, it’s just too close to the election for play/pretend.

Last edited:

And she's right. Jerry Falwell declared AIDS a "judgment from God". Pat Robertson regularly said such things about many things. The thing is, if you actually read the Bible, and I have, the speaking for God is a dangerous thing because you invite judgment on yourself. It is not something I would ever dare do. Yeah, NY Post should have tried to confirm the story.

Back