Trump 2024 Run Thread

So if your a Republican who voted for Kamala... China paid you?

When asked what he would say to convince Republicans voters who are supporting Kamala Harris to vote for him, Trump suggests those Republican Voters are receiving money from countries like China.

Again 100% false

Q: Do you denounce the bomb threats in Springfield, Ohio?

Trump: I don’t know what happened with the bomb threats. I know that it’s been taken over by illegal migrants

Fox host: How close is Trump to Laura Loomer, why is he bringing her around?

Trump Press Secretary: She is a supporter

Fox host: She called 9/11 an inside job. She made a racist joke about Harris' Indian heritage

Trump Press Secretary: Trump is being held to a ridiculous standard

Fox host: Republicans are voicing concern. Should we expect Loomer won’t be traveling with Trump?

Trump Press Secretary: *dodges question*

Fox host: Is that a no?

Trump Press Secretary: I will leave it to Trump

Q: If there was a Republican for Harris here in the room with us, what would you tell that person to persuade them to vote for you?

Trump: I probably wouldn't tell them anything

Laura Loomer, echoing the Project 2025 plan to give Trump total control, calls for jailing and executing those who don’t support Trump if he wins: “Not just jail. They should get the death penalty”

Again 100% false

Q: Do you denounce the bomb threats in Springfield, Ohio?

Trump: I don’t know what happened with the bomb threats. I know that it’s been taken over by illegal migrants

As much of a stressful ordeal they cause, sane, moral people must wonder why Trump didn't denounce the bomb threats when given the opportunity to do so. It seems too much to me like he is in effect giving support to the bomb threats. What does he need to happen before denouncing them? For bombs to go off? Trump needs to be given ever more and more opportunities to make an immoral fool of himself to help make sure he doesn't get elected.

Come to think of it, I don't recall Libs of TikTok and Moms for Liberty ever denouncing bomb threats made to schools, since they are associated with inspiring them. If they did, I missed it.

Last edited:
Ohh gee Trump i wonder why since the guy. YOU APPOINTED is still running the USPS and has been accused for years of attempting to sabotage the USPS ability to handle anything

Seems like it was all part of a plan or something

1000003209.png

"We have absolutely no idea what Trump is blathering on about. Selective Service is merely a list of those who could be called if there is a draft. That system has been in place for over 100 years, and Vice President Harris hasn't proposed changing that." -@broadcastmike, U.S. Army Veteran, VoteVets Senior Advisor

MORE: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-claims-kamala-harris-wants-bring-draft-children-1953850
Another example of Trump making crap up to anger people. Reality and truth have no part in anything he says

Back