Trey Rucker

A tweet is far from an update. Key word is MAY. Cop MAY be a racist. Rucker MAY be an alcoholic pot head repeat DUI offender. Cowboy culture is based in the same reality as unicorns and fairy tales.

I saw another update that he was asleep at a stop light, multiple people called in and he failed sobriety tests. It was 930 am too. Whole thing is weird.

A tweet is far from an update. Key word is MAY. Cop MAY be a racist. Rucker MAY be an alcoholic pot head repeat DUI offender. Cowboy culture is based in the same reality as unicorns and fairy tales.

Painting with a pretty wide brush. Don’t pass judgement on 85 young men because of the actions of one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Uh, they just showed the bodycam of this stop and interviewed Stillwater PD absolutely none of that lines up with that tweet.
Yea just watched it myself. Tweet is full of it. Couldn't really tell one way or another if he was actually intoxicated or tired but cop handled it well. If he indeed was drunk or high at 9 am then he clearly needs help. Hopefully he can get the help he needs but his playing days at OSU are likely over. You can fault Gundy on a lot of things but he does not suffer fools who break the rules.

Yea just watched it myself. Tweet is full of it. Couldn't really tell one way or another if he was actually intoxicated or tired but cop handled it well. If he indeed was drunk or high at 9 am then he clearly needs help. Hopefully he can get the help he needs but his playing days at OSU are likely over. You can fault Gundy on a lot of things but he does not suffer fools who break the rules.
How was this guy in the facility doing film study while obliterated???

Also how does he have a revoked DL?? Isn't there a person on staff who has a role making sure each player has all their legal things like drivers licenses in order???

Also how does he have a revoked DL?? Isn't there a person on staff who has a role making sure each player has all their legal things like drivers licenses in order???
I'm assuming his suspended license stems from his first DUI arrest. Probably never bothered to get a temporary one. Not sure if that is still a thing but a buddy of mine got a DUI is Stillwater in 2009 and they suspended his license. He had to pay some money to get a temporary one while the case was being adjudicated. Once he went through all the hoops he got it back.

Your license is automatically suspended if you get a DUI. Driving with a suspended license is an automatic arrest. You can apply for a restricted license which allows you to operate a vehicle for the purposes of going to work. Problem is, Rucker is a college student so it's highly unlikely he has a full time job. Plus, those restricted licenses only allow you to drive during working hours on normal working days. At night and on weekends your license is still suspended. These conditions (if they existed) would have been known to the responding officer as soon as he ran Rucker's ID.

Of course these facts weren't mentioned by the tweeter because they don't really fit the "racist cop" narrative.

Put on my orange suede shoes and I boarded the plane.

Touchdown in the land of the NIL blues in the middle of the pouring rain.

T Boone won’t you look down over me.

Yea we got a first class ticket but gundy is blue as a boy can be.

I was stumbling in stilly, walking with my feet 10 feet off of duck.

But do I really feel as drunk as I feel.

Put on my orange suede shoes and I boarded the plane.

Touchdown in the land of the NIL blues in the middle of the pouring rain.

T Boone won’t you look down over me.

Yea we got a first class ticket but gundy is blue as a boy can be.

I was stumbling in stilly, walking with my feet 10 feet off of duck.

But do I really feel as drunk as I feel.

Kudos for the effort you put in to putting that together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back