ESPN - Gordon

Explain what precisely i said that's trolling.

This is what pissed you guys off so much

"Seems weird. anyway we still should hold players to a high standard, as much as is possible. some things you deal with internally and they dont miss time on the field. sometimes that's not enough and it must be more punitive. me personally i think they should also be deducting money out of their paychecks for these transgressions too. nfl players late to practice get fined. well, lets introduce that to this new era of cfb too. hold these dudes more accountable when it's called for."
You want everyone else’s players held to a high standard, so hypocritical

Cool, deny away trolly
I dont understand. I am not here to troll. When did I say that? I am really seriously not trying to troll. stop being a dick to me. I am tryingto be cordial here with you all. and im being serious. I never said that. i never implied it.

"Seems weird. anyway we still should hold players to a high standard, as much as is possible. some things you deal with internally and they dont miss time on the field. sometimes that's not enough and it must be more punitive. me personally i think they should also be deducting money out of their paychecks for these transgressions too. nfl players late to practice get fined. well, lets introduce that to this new era of cfb too. hold these dudes more accountable when it's called for."

Not my fault some of you dislike me so much (which seems weird) that you derail the thread out of whatever feelings you have about me. isnt that a bit petty? Thread title is espn gordon, i was talking about the incident he was involved in that made this thread title necessary. i commented that when players do stuff like this we should hit them in the wallet too, since they are making a lot of money with NIL.

Then someone started talking about mixon. which derailed the thread. i tried to stay on topic.
Jonah Hill Ok GIF

Obvious troll is obvious.

Not my fault some of you dislike me so much (which seems weird) that you derail the thread out of whatever feelings you have about me. isnt that a bit petty? Thread title is espn gordon, i was talking about the incident he was involved in that made this thread title necessary. i commented that when players do stuff like this we should hit them in the wallet too, since they are making a lot of money with NIL.

Then someone started talking about mixon. which derailed the thread. i tried to stay on topic.
You should have realized that the university has no authority to touch the NIL money once the deal is made unless it’s part of the agreement and it can’t touch NIL money from outside sources at all.

You should have realized that the university has no authority to touch the NIL money once the deal is made unless it’s part of the agreement and it can’t touch NIL money from outside sources at all.
Gee, thanks for the condescending tone. Anyway, The NIL collective absolutely does have this authority though and that's where they do it. Georgia does it when those players get caught speeding and driving recklessly

From Kirby Smart- "Our Classic City Collective for over a year has been substantially fining guys for those things.."

So if they can do it, I would think there are others with similar guidelines

Last edited:
Guy enters thread and talks specifically about thread title. Cordially and without malice. certain posters become offended, consider that to be trolling. Guy continues to stay on topic despite the attacks
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

Guy is known troll, and treated as such.

Guy plays victim card.
No troll, or victim here, just a guy here to talk ball, and doing so in a civil adult manner, without taking personal shots at any members of this board.

what are your thoughts on using fines as a punitive measure for transgressions committed by players?

Back