ESPN - Gordon

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single
When you are finally bored trolling and you want to get the thread back on track and to talk about this , i'll be here sir.

When you are finally bored trolling and you want to get the thread back on track and to talk about this , i'll be here sir.
Dance 90S GIF by Stefanie Shank

Sure thing, Goon troll boy with no reason to be here anymore other than trolling.

Speaking of Ollie Gordon, what are his chances of playing a full game this year?
Depends what Gundy has in mind. If he can get near 2,000 yds he has a chance at the Heisman finals. Dillon Gabriel will be a front runner also with Oregons offense. The thing is Lanning will pad stats and promote DG. Gundy does the opposite and will sit him in the 3Q up 21 pts. He should be a 25 carry/200yd back every game, Gundy just won’t allow him. Can’t wait to watch him this year! Hopefully he’s grown out of his baby antics at times

Depends what Gundy has in mind. If he can get near 2,000 yds he has a chance at the Heisman finals. Dillon Gabriel will be a front runner also with Oregons offense. The thing is Lanning will pad stats and promote DG. Gundy does the opposite and will sit him in the 3Q up 21 pts. He should be a 25 carry/200yd back every game, Gundy just won’t allow him. Can’t wait to watch him this year! Hopefully he’s grown out of his baby antics at times
8 yards a carry? That would be awesome, & historic.

I hope in the big picture though that he’s not getting 25 carries a game.

Man if Gabriel gets the Heisman and Jackson sucks and transfers out that would be hilarious. Another Heisman QB bolting from that place

The irony of your posts is breathtaking.

You have posted (7) times in this thread, and (0) of your posts have contained a hint of on-topic substance. In fact, every one of them has been an off-topic flame attack for no reason.

The only person trolling in thread is you.
Sticking up for your Goon troll buddy is not a good look.

Sticking up for your Goon troll buddy is not a good look.
Still no substance. You have literally contributed nothing but trolling, asinine posts in this thread. I'm "sticking up" for MT, because MT has actually contributed meaningfully to the topic at-hand, unlike you, troll. Your posts are less relevant than a goon visitor. Let that sink in.

Personally, I hope we allow Gordon some rest in the first 4 games, and limit him to 25 touches per game to not wreck him before his NFL career starts unless he and Gundy believe its best to pursue the Heisman.

Still no substance. You have literally contributed nothing but trolling, asinine posts in this thread. I'm "sticking up" for MT, because MT has actually contributed meaningfully to the topic at-hand, unlike you, troll. Your posts are less relevant than a goon visitor. Let that sink in.

Personally, I hope we allow Gordon some rest in the first 4 games, and limit him to 25 touches per game to not wreck him before his NFL career starts unless he and Gundy believe its best to pursue the Heisman.

With the RB market in the NFL being reset and only 20 RB’s going in the 1st round since 2010, it’s a reasonable question as to whether the Heisman would really change his draft stock.

MT has added zero value to the discussion. He’s trolling and you know it.

With the RB market in the NFL being reset and only 20 RB’s going in the 1st round since 2010, it’s a reasonable question as to whether the Heisman would really change his draft stock.
People know its a popularity contest, including NFL scouts. I doubt any scout or NFL franchise cares much about a Heisman. Its about injury history, combine/pro day results, physical measurements, game performance, fundamentals, character, and intangibles.

Back