Top Rated Party Schools

They didn’t even mention Streakers Night in the early ‘70s.
Holey Moley GIF by ABC Network

I remember the Joe’s Weekend referenced in the tweet. Pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah they had to quit doing the Eskimo Joes weekend back I think in 1995 because they had some gang bangers from Wichita and Tulsa show up and the two rival gangs had a shoot out late in the evening on I believe the last night and the then Mayor of Stillwater at the time said NO MORE!!! 🤔

Yeah they had to quit doing the Eskimo Joes weekend back I think in 1995 because they had some gang bangers from Wichita and Tulsa show up and the two rival gangs had a shoot out late in the evening on I believe the last night and the then Mayor of Stillwater at the time said NO MORE!!!

Unfortunately yes. The crowds were getting out of control huge as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they had to quit doing the Eskimo Joes weekend back I think in 1995 because they had some gang bangers from Wichita and Tulsa show up and the two rival gangs had a shoot out late in the evening on I believe the last night and the then Mayor of Stillwater at the time said NO MORE!!! 🤔
So, the mayor held an election to reban drinking in the streets and parks. Since the majority of OSU students were too young to legally drink, they didn't care and didn't vote, so the ban was restored.

Back