Tim Walz Harris VP Pick

Gov. Walz: We just found out Trump had his branded Bibles printed in China. This dude will even outsource God. But hey, I don’t blame Trump for not noticing the ‘Made in China’ sticker. They put them on the inside, a part of the Bible that he’s never looked at

Gov. Walz: We just found out Trump had his branded Bibles printed in China. This dude will even outsource God. But hey, I don’t blame Trump for not noticing the ‘Made in China’ sticker. They put them on the inside, a part of the Bible that he’s never looked at

Tim adding a little spice to that hotdish

Tim Walz: "He crossed a line ... Trump over the weekend was talking about using the US Army against people who disagree with him. Just so you're clear about that -- that's you. That's what he's talking about. This is not some mythical thing out there. He called it 'the enemy within.' And to Donald Trump, anybody who doesn't agree with him is the enemy. I tell you that not to make you fearful or anything, I tell you that because we need to whip his butt and put this guy behind us."

Walz on Trump threatening to use the military against his political foes on the left: "The idea of sending US military personnel against American citizens makes me sick ... it's a call for violence, plain and simple. And it's pretty damn un-American if you ask me."

Walz on Trump threatening to use the military against his political foes on the left: "The idea of sending US military personnel against American citizens makes me sick ... it's a call for violence, plain and simple. And it's pretty damn un-American if you ask me."

Now, now, now. We must learn to respect the perspectives of those who want to use the military to lock up US citizens for saying mean things.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) on Saturday participated in the opening of the state’s pheasant hunting season, trekking through tall grass with a shotgun and dogs in search of the birds in Sleepy Eye, about 90 miles southwest of Minneapolis.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) on Saturday participated in the opening of the state’s pheasant hunting season, trekking through tall grass with a shotgun and dogs in search of the birds in Sleepy Eye, about 90 miles southwest of Minneapolis.

He does that every year. He was supposed to be in my town for the fishing opener in 2020 but, well that kinda fell through for some reason.

Back