Tim Walz Harris VP Pick

Gotta be honest this pisses me off a little bit.

Target and 3M stockholders disagree with his assessment.
I happen to work in an environment where I am constantly matched up against 3M's marketing programs, product offerings, and their VAST array of Services and Software product offerings.

I can tell you this.

They 1000% understand capitalism and are VERY VERY VERY GOOD at it

They are extremely well run and tough competitors

And if you follow the idea that Marketing is the Enable of Capitalism like I do...then you understand their seemly endless supply of funding for extremely good, clever and extremely diverse marketing offers makes them a HUGE DRIVING FORCE of Capitalism in America directly from the Great State of Minnesota

1724439168675.png

Last edited:
A new right-wing conspiracy is going viral claiming that Tim Walz lied about his dog, Scout. It is being spread by Charlie Kirk, Kim Guilfoyle and others. We have the video to show it is all a lie. https://meidasnews.com/news/magas-walz-dog-conspiracy

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Gov. Walz: When Donald Trump was president, he blocked overtime benefits for millions of workers. His Project 2025 plan would allow employers to eliminate overtime pay while cutting taxes for the ultra-wealthy. Their goal is to screw the middle class

Trump on Tim Walz: “His state is in a state of shock from his governorship .. Minneapolis is burned down, they never built it back.”

Here is the cure US News and World report ranking for Minnesota compared across 71 metrics to other US states and how Minnesota ranks

1000002957.png

Walz: There is deliberate effort by some people to make them believe that things are pessimistic. Every time I hear Donald Trump give a speech, it’s like the next screenplay for Mad Max or something. They are rooting against America….

Jesse Watters: "Women love masculinity, and women do not love Tim Walz. So that should just tell you about how masculine Tim Walz is. The other day you saw him with a vanilla ice cream shake, had a straw in it. Again, that tells you everything." (FOX News)

Jesse Watters: "Women love masculinity, and women do not love Tim Walz. So that should just tell you about how masculine Tim Walz is. The other day you saw him with a vanilla ice cream shake, had a straw in it. Again, that tells you everything." (FOX News)

He's not the guy I'd pick to go on the air and question masculinity on other men

WTH does masculinity have to do with being an elected official? It's not like he's being elected to be a pro wrestler or lumberjack or something. He's being elected to help set good policy and help run the country.

Masculinity has no part in that. These people need to shut up with the 1950s BS, the Andrew Tate wannabe morons.

Maria Bartiromo: "His family appears to be endorsing Trump ... they consider themselves distant relatives of Walz, as they've never met or even spoken to him. So are they his family or not?"

Depends on whether you are Republican or Democrat

It is a weird dynamic. Personally if I had a 2nd cousin running for any office unless they were real jerks to me as a kid I'd vote for them because to me it would be pretty cool. But politics over blood I guess.

I think they are technically related but have never met. They are just trying to get their 5 seconds of fame.
That's kinda where I was headed with that.
Just about any time a "family member" comment gets seized by media, it's in this kind of narrative. Left can't wait to jump on a negative story from a Right politician family member and vice-versa.

That's kinda where I was headed with that.
Just about any time a "family member" comment gets seized by media, it's in this kind of narrative. Left can't wait to jump on a negative story from a Right politician family member and vice-versa.
At least Trump's niece and RFKs siblings have met and know them well.

These are 2nd cousins that have never met Walz.

Back