The sooners are going to miss a bowl game this year.

Nice. Today's OU would typically find a way to drop a Big 12 game or two in a slate similar to that. Nowadays, they're probably going to walk away with many losses in their new Murder's Row, which will be much more entertaining for you because now you're playing more interesting teams and losing more. I'm so glad you're so glad. I'm glad I'm glad I'm glad.
Most everyone will end up dropping a game they shouldnt. Georgia almost lost to kentucky, who just got lambasted 31-6 by south carolina. Have to overcome those bad games and come out with the W no matter how ugly. Got lots of those coming up. Having many losses seems unlikely, but i can see a 9-3 year.

Yes most certainly the new slate of games will be much more entertaining than what they had to work with over the years in the big 12.

Most everyone will end up dropping a game they shouldnt. Georgia almost lost to kentucky, who just got lambasted 31-6 by south carolina. Have to overcome those bad games and come out with the W no matter how ugly. Got lots of those coming up. Having many losses seems unlikely, but i can see a 9-3 year.

Yes most certainly the new slate of games will be much more entertaining than what they had to work with over the years in the big 12.

Re: UGA

I think slow conference starts are a trend for them with Kirby. Could be wrong, but I want to say they've shown their ass early, only to regroup and play like they should. We'll see how it goes. I wouldn't mind UGA being down-er-ish.

Re: UGA

I think slow conference starts are a trend for them with Kirby. Could be wrong, but I want to say they've shown their ass early, only to regroup and play like they should. We'll see how it goes. I wouldn't mind UGA being down-er-ish.
Some teams are more hurt than they are accustomed to, or dealing with youth where they are accustomed to having experience, and sometimes they just dont play well that day. But i am only implying that everyone is beatable every week including a team that hasnt lost a regular season game in like 4 years. And I agree that some teams need a few games to get their footing and figure themselves out

Back