ryan walters

The teacher....
caa655be918dfa06a4b17fc7d5cb5889.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Attorney General Drummond issued an expedited ruling today to release the funding from OSDE for school safety. This was money that Walter’s was withholding from schools that the legislature had already appropriated.
They should use this as evidence supporting "incompetency" towards impeachment... This is embarrassing...

For any number of reasons I hope that Ryan Walter’s goes to work to ensure the legislatures intent to ensure the safety of school children.

❗️PAYING FOR PR- Despite a June emergency order banning wasteful public relations spending across state government, here's a purchase order showing OSDE has signed a NEW $60k deal with Vought Strategies to prop up State Superintendent Ryan Walters on a national stage. More at 9pm on @OKCFOX.

So The Oklahoman has an article online (behind paywall) saying that there was a meeting at the governor's mansion last week between Stitt, Walters, Hilbert and Paxton. Apparently it was because of that letter from the secretary of Ed that came out asking about funding. One point that was discussed was Stitt wanting to tone down the rhetoric. That's also apparently when Walters learned of the LOFT investigation. Then the very next day he pulls that press conference stunt... At least to me, it sounds like Stitt is doing all he can to stay out of the spotlight the remainder of his term and Walters is just going full Kool aid man...

So The Oklahoman has an article online (behind paywall) saying that there was a meeting at the governor's mansion last week between Stitt, Walters, Hilbert and Paxton. Apparently it was because of that letter from the secretary of Ed that came out asking about funding. One point that was discussed was Stitt wanting to tone down the rhetoric. That's also apparently when Walters learned of the LOFT investigation. Then the very next day he pulls that press conference stunt... At least to me, it sounds like Stitt is doing all he can to stay out of the spotlight the remainder of his term and Walters is just going full Kool aid man...

Oh No GIF

Hope he takes them both down.

I don't know about you guys, but this looks like a well oiled machine that Walters is running over at the state department....

The crazy thing is that I cannot imagine the agency didn't in the past have systems and people in place to cover most of these since the agency has been running for years. Which means that between Stitt firing most state agency long-term employees and replacing them with political cronies followed by Walters taking over and either being too incompetent to get the new people to do the work or purposefully not doing the work we are the laughing stock of the US regarding education.

The crazy thing is that I cannot imagine the agency didn't in the past have systems and people in place to cover most of these since the agency has been running for years. Which means that between Stitt firing most state agency long-term employees and replacing them with political cronies followed by Walters taking over and either being too incompetent to get the new people to do the work or purposefully not doing the work we are the laughing stock of the US regarding education.
Wasn't there an exodus of employees after Walters took over as well?

I see his hype man Dan is trying to blame Hoffmeister for this since it was for the 22-23 school year. Not like Walters was Sec of Ed prior to that time or anything...

Back