Ryan Walters says there should be no speration of church and state and Christianity should be the central focus of public education

It seems to me that Walters is devoted to following far right Christian nationalist organizations and their websites while taking them quite seriously when in reality they are just jokes, comparable to the Onion. We know one of them is Moms For Liberty. Ha, they want the freedom to oppress and suppress.

It seems to me that Walters is devoted to following far right Christian nationalist organizations and their websites while taking them quite seriously when in reality they are just jokes, comparable to the Onion. We know one of them is Moms For Liberty. Ha, they want the freedom to oppress and suppress.
Walters definitely serves the interests of those desiring to turn this country into a theocracy. Sadly, instead of doing the job, he’s politicking for a leadership role in the neo “Christian “ Taliban. IMO

Ryan Walters will now pick the teacher of the year award and districts have had this process removed from them

Ryan Walters is irrelevant to me as I live in TX, but pretty sure I’m glad he’s your problem and not mine! What’s the point this guy is trying to make in his tweet though, that private school is expensive? No sh!t Sherlock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Communist China influence in US schools a rising concern, Dems offer 'absurd' deflections, Okla. official says​

Oklahoma Superintendent of Public Instruction Ryan Walters warned China's influence is already creeping into US public schools.​

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chine...ghRuBfaOacgx0VcAgUtRnUGQ-b99_pHkcaid9v3gKsvxY

Why do they always say Communist China, is there a democratic one somewhere no one talks about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would learning Chinese be a bad thing? If they are really our enemy then the better you know your enemy the easier it is that you can beat them.
I think you are falling for fake news from a tweet. I haven’t seen or heard anyone claiming that teaching the Chinese language is a bad thing. The Walters story is about him claiming to push to stop the Chinese government from funding school classes (ie with Confucius Classes funding)—- which there is zero evidence that is true and he appears to just be making things up. He continues to be a loon, but there hasn’t been a story about Walters wanting to stop teaching a foreign language……at least so far.

The headline should be is why in the world that Walters would push back against additional funding for schools. We need more money for education and not scrutinizing money received to educate young people.

Walters is perpetuating fake news, but so is this claim.

Last edited:
I think you are falling for fake news from a tweet. I haven’t seen or heard anyone claiming that teaching the Chinese language is a bad thing. The Walters story is about him claiming to push to stop the Chinese government from funding school classes (ie with Confucius Classes funding)—- which there is zero evidence that is true and he appears to just be making things up. He continues to be a loon, but there hasn’t been a story about Walters wanting to stop teaching a foreign language……at least so far.

The headline should be is why in the world that Walters would push back against additional funding for schools. We need more money for education and not scrutinizing money received to educate young people.

Walters is perpetuating fake news, but so is this claim.
I didn’t fall for anything. What I did was Quante a tweet and ask a damn question about that tweet you are the one assuming something.

Everyone missed the point of the tweet...the news video story was about a mother praising her sons private school education where he learned Chinese and it gave him an edge on college admission

Yet Walters is out here spreading all his nonsense about China and trying to get Chinese everything banned from Public schools

What's good for the private and gives them an advantage is not good for the public schools ...that's the message being sent

walters studied trump's playbook: lie and the gullible majority will believe it with no second thoughts...

Back