Pokes at ORU

ORU acting like they are on the verge of winning a college World Series game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well it basically is to them. The league they play in is complete garbage, which is why they’re 17-1 in league play. So playing teams like us is their only CWS-level competition

Can’t even field routine infield balls now. The wheels have completely fallen off. Makes sense because they need to score 3 more

Well it basically is to them. The league they play in is complete garbage, which is why they’re 17-1 in league play. So playing teams like us is their only CWS-level competition
They play their best. We play our Jv

That walk was a perfect example of the lack of mental toughness on the pitching staff. He gets ahead 1-2 in the count and walks the guy.

It shouldn’t be and the reality is it’s not. They make the NCAA tourney consistently. This game for them is a stepping stone to the tourney.

T9
Mendham flies out
Brueggeman singles
Brown singles
Ehrhard flies out (hitting .213 currently)
Riggio singles up the middle to score 2
Benge flies out to RCF

Pokes blow their second lead of the season to ORU and lose 9-7

Last edited:
I’ve said this in a number of game threads this year. I wish about half the team had Roc’s moxy. Dude does not shy away from the big moment.

Can anyone honestly argue against the fact at this point that ORU is just a better team than we are and they have been for several years. How many years do they have to dominate us before we can say they are a better program?

Can anyone honestly argue against the fact at this point that ORU is just a better team than we are and they have been for several years. How many years do they have to dominate us before we can say they are a better program?

Are you trolling?

Just stop, OSU pitches down staff every mid-week game against them. Huge difference in what they would see in a weekend series or regional.

I think you can argue that Ryan Folmar gets the most of his players and they play really well against us.

Josh actually said he was furious with the game. He called out the lack of fundamentals and lack of scoring after the 5th. He stated this result was unacceptable this close to the end of the regular season.

Was as mad as I have ever heard him in a postgame interview.

Back