Oklahoma is going backwards

Ammunition vending machines now available at some grocery stores in Oklahoma koco

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Freedom Intensifies GIF

Yeah, Yet another way to get around firearm laws...who is going to enforce this now??

The ATF has two sets of requirements for ammunition buyers. The first is an age requirement: buyers have to be eighteen years of age or older to purchase long gun ammo (for shotguns or rifles) and at least twenty-one to buy handgun ammo.

Well Gen X..remember what we did when we weren't old enough to buy our Own Smokes. Get a handful of quarters and hit the Local Bowling Alley and buy Smokes from the KOOL or Marlboro Vending Machines. We did it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

And I suppose they will do NOTHING to remove these vending machines in the future when inevitably you will have a school shooter who will have stocked him ammo pile from one of these machines before carrying out a school shooting. Because #2A BABY!!

driving through a city in Oklahoma recently, a home had five flags waving in the nearly always present Oklahoma wind, clearly visible from the road. They were: 1776 US flag, Oklahoma flag, upside down US flag, Christian flag, and a trump flag with 'let's go brandon'...how ironic to have their Christian flag and a 'f$#k Joe Biden flag standing side by side...oh the irony...

driving through a city in Oklahoma recently, a home had five flags waving in the nearly always present Oklahoma wind, clearly visible from the road. They were: 1776 US flag, Oklahoma flag, upside down US flag, Christian flag, and a trump flag with 'let's go brandon'...how ironic to have their Christian flag and a 'f$#k Joe Biden flag standing side by side...oh the irony...
I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500 Alex.

I love it that Texas, rather than Oklahoma is no. 1. Nine are Red States that very much love Trump. No. 10 Arizona is not very far from being a red state.

"Life is how you make it" is how one of my favorite sayings go. It's up to the individuals in the bad states to have the self-discipline to not let the low quality of life there weigh them down and in turn weigh down the quality-of-life statistics. My other favorite saying, "Shape up or ship out" might help aid in doing that.

However, if Trump wins, maybe MAGA will want to take issue in what is considered a low quality of life to figure the state rankings. If you're obese, but very happy with keeping your belly stuffed with delightfully good tasting food and downing it with 6 packs, what is so wrong and bad about that?

Last edited:
Back