Official Game Thread: Arkansas vs. Oklahoma State

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live
No doubt a pessimistic perspective but gotta call it like I see it. The good thing is obviously the scoreboard is all that matters in the win-loss column.

Didn't steal my happiness. But your defenseless defense of all things sec, even when it's blatant, says a lot about you. Are some sec bias claims blown way out of proportion? Of course they are, but it doesn't mean it never happens. Your failure to recognize or admit that is embarrassingly laughable.

I don't defend all things SEC. I just don't blame them for everything.

Why don't you enjoy the win?

I don't defend all things SEC. I just don't blame them for everything.

Why don't you enjoy the win?
I am enjoying it, I'm just also enjoying replying to you every time you try to defend the "non-bias" of that call. I've agreed with a lot of what you've said, and even liked some of your posts, but you can't deny you have a bias for the sec, and that one call almost cost us the game (more than any other call).

This win is about halftime adjustments. Nardo and Dunn.

And Arkansas making two. (4th down and punt fumble) boner moves vs our one (Bowman and the finger guns) .

The offense started moving the ball and the defense rested and we won.

I have graduated from four institutions belonging to four different conferences. I'm about as even keel as you can get.
And I'm not anti-sec (completely). One of my best friends is a Miss St alum (bless his heart), so I root for them when they're not playing us or B12. Let's just agree that was a really bad, game changing call and enjoy the win.

Back