KU -3.5 O/U 58

I think this game could give us a good idea of how the rest of the year shapes up. We got one back last week against a good team and have a ranked team coming in. Pokes can win this game...and I sure hope they do...Should be another good environment at BPS. I'll be there :Pete:
KU defense is NOT AS GOOD as the last two opponents we played, both Iowa State and K State are probably the two most physical defenses in the conference and just beat on their opponent the whole game!!!

KU defense is NOT AS GOOD as the last two opponents we played, both Iowa State and K State are probably the two most physical defenses in the conference and just beat on their opponent the whole game!!!

But they are probably the best team on our schedule besides OU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But they are probably the best team on our schedule besides OU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
MAYBE, let’s see how West Virginia does this weekend and BYU the rest of the season, although they beat BYU in Lawrence! They are about to run a gauntlet of OSU, OU, IOWA STATE, TEXAS TECH AND K STATE AND FINISH WITH CINCINATTI! Their schedule is stacked during the second half of the season! Offensively, with Daniels they are definitely a top 4 offense, although Bean has done pretty well, but they are very very average on the defensive side of the ball!

Agreed but their offense is much better than those two. They’re going to score 28 or more even if we play well, we should drop 40+ based on KSU game but FG’s wont’ do it this week.

Pretty comical, reading the KU message boards on 247. They all seem to think this game is an absolute easy W for them. Completely looking forward to the Ou game, thinking it’ll be the prime time matchup that week after they win these next two. I never would’ve thought that fan base would be like that after being so terrible for so long.
Clearly you’ve never read their boards during basketball season, they are not much different than OU fans

Clearly you’ve never read their boards during basketball season, they are not much different than OU fans
I can honestly say I've never been to another team's message boards. That said......

Texas (any sport) fans, ou football fans, ku basketball fans are all the same and hate one another.

Tech fans, OSU fans, Kstate fans are pretty much the same people too and I don't hate them at all. But all of us hate those guys above too.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can honestly say I've never been to another team's message boards. That said......

Texas (any sport) fans, ou football fans, ku basketball fans are all the same and hate one another.

Tech fans, OSU fans, Kstate fans are pretty much the same people too and I don't hate them at all. But all of us hate those guys above too.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I like kstate, but nah on Tech. They are a toxic bunch.

Agreed but their offense is much better than those two. They’re going to score 28 or more even if we play well, we should drop 40+ based on KSU game but FG’s wont’ do it this week.
Better than Iowa State BUT NOT BETTER THAN K State, sorry disagree there!!! Howard is a better QB than Bean despite his performance in the passing game against us (credit Nardo and the defensive scheme for that), although Bean has played pretty well! The running games would be very similar if the Florida State transfer for K State hadn’t been injured as he would give them the same one two punch with DJ Gideon’s that Kansas has with Hishaw and Neal! K State I think has a better offensive line and the receiver corps are pretty similar for both although again, I give KState the edge because of Ben Sinnott! KState averages 460 yards per game vs. 433 for Kansas, the biggest difference being KState averages 260 yards passing and Kansas barely 200 yards because they rely so heavily on their running game!

Pretty comical, reading the KU message boards on 247. They all seem to think this game is an absolute easy W for them. Completely looking forward to the Ou game, thinking it’ll be the prime time matchup that week after they win these next two. I never would’ve thought that fan base would be like that after being so terrible for so long.
If their coaches and players have that same attitude, that is good for us, but my guess is that is not the case!

Back