January 6...a day that will live in infamy

Funny
Thanks for the non answer
They all took oaths to defend and protect the Constitution. How is voting to ignore actual results,delay counting ,promote false electors , keep claiming Trump won when they knew he didn’t copacetic ?
Tribe was one of her teachers. She knew him pretty well. He’s one of the persons saying the 14th amendment could come into play. Does your holiday cousin hold the same law degree you do?

I already answered this, as did others. You just don’t like the answer so you refuse to accept it and continue to chew on the same tired bone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already answered this, as did others. You just don’t like the answer so you refuse to accept it and continue to chew on the same tired bone.

CowboyJD gave a brief statement that convinced me sedition is not the correct term which kind of answers one of my questions.Your numerous posts reveal very little that convinces me you’re an attorney. Wanted facts not snarky conversation. Thanks for playing.

CowboyJD gave a brief statement that convinced me sedition is not the correct term which kind of answers one of my questions.Your numerous posts reveal very little that convinces me you’re an attorney. Wanted facts not snarky conversation. Thanks for playing.

I told you that …. Never mind, you just keep proving my point.

I wonder if in all those years of teaching you’re always bragging about just how many of those kids, if any, graduated.

I told you that …. Never mind, you just keep proving my point.

I wonder if in all those years of teaching you’re always bragging about just how many of those kids, if any, graduated.

Not only did they graduate but many went on to become carpenters, form setters, construction engineers and managers. I’m proud of my students and their accomplishments. But you’re proof of why teachers leave this state in droves. Teachers can’t walk on water, and nothing less than perfect is acceptable. Some kids do fail, but it’s not for lack of striving to help them succeed on the part of teachers.
You and everyone else seem to feel bigger and tougher demeaning teachers. When most of you wouldn’t last until October in the classroom. So fling your cr-p around and please continue to act like the pompous a-s you appear to be. Guess you probably believe I’m woke and Trump won the election. By the way, you seem to enjoy pretending you’ve answered something when you haven’t, and claim some immature repetitive mantra oh “I’ve answered that already when you really haven’t . Enjoy your delusions and continue to feel free to pretend to be expert on all subjects. Go Pokes!!!

Last edited:
Not only did they graduate but many went on to become carpenters, form setters, construction engineers and managers. I’m proud of my students and their accomplishments. But you’re proof of why teachers leave this state in droves. Teachers can’t walk on water, and nothing less than perfect is acceptable. Some kids do fail, but it’s not for lack of striving to help them succeed on the part of teachers.
You and everyone else seem to feel bigger and tougher demeaning teachers. When most of you wouldn’t last until October in the classroom. So fling your cr-p around and please continue to act like the pompous a-s you appear to be. Guess you probably believe I’m woke and Trump won the election. By the way, you seem to enjoy pretending you’ve answered something when you haven’t, and claim some immature repetitive mantra oh “I’ve answered that already when you really haven’t . Enjoy your delusions and continue to feel free to pretend to be expert on all subjects. Go Pokes!!!

1. I’m not in your state, so how could my comment on a message board be responsible for any career exodus?
2.You were a Vo-Tech teacher? ( Nothing wrong with that)
3. No one’s demeaning any teachers or the teaching profession. Based on your questionable actions and reasoning I’m just skeptical if you’d be a good one, so get down off that cross. (One of those kids may need the wood to pour some concrete)

Guess you probably believe I’m woke and Trump won the election!!!

I think you’re barely conscious, and you have to be awake before you can be woke. Where and when have I ever made any statement that would imply that I believe Trump won the election. If you know of one feel free to quote it.

I think you’re barely conscious, and you have to be awake before you can be woke. Where and when have I ever made any statement that would imply that I believe Trump won the election. If you know of one feel free to quote it.

You’ve just got to be Cimarron or NotOnTv from the OP with your circular arguments and ankle biting. Enough! I think you’re a nut too. So I guess when it comes to you I’ll just “endeavor to persevere “.

It’s just that you’re goofy enough.

My cousin was on the law review at Harvard, and said Lawrence Tribe was absolutely brilliant. How can he and members of the conservative Federalist Society be so wrong?
Show me the quote where Lawrence Tribe or anyone at the Federalist Society said that THE CONGRESSPERSONS THAT VOTED NOT TO CERTIFY THE ELECTION committed sedition, and then we will talk. You can’t because they didn’t.

It’s certainly not in that article. That article only mentions Trump. I agree with that article. It’s your flailing about trying to extend sedition to the Congresspersons that voted not to certify…that challenged electors from some states (as is their statutory right and duty to vote as members of Congress on the electors) that I’m calling nonsense…..because it is.

Ohio Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones and California Sen. Barbara Boxer filed objections to the Ohio slate of electors when Trump was elected. Was that seditious? No. Neither were the Congressmen that objected to and voted against slates of electors in 2020.

Last edited:
Show me the quote where Lawrence Tribe or anyone at the Federalist Society said that THE CONGRESSPERSONS THAT VOTED NOT TO CERTIFY THE ELECTION committed sedition, and then we will talk. You can’t because they didn’t.

It’s certainly not in that article. That article only mentions Trump. I agree with that article. It’s your flailing about trying to extend sedition to the Congresspersons that voted not to certify…that challenged electors from some states (as is their statutory right and duty to vote as members of Congress on the electors) that I’m calling nonsense…..because it is.

Ohio Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones and California Sen. Barbara Boxer filed objections to the Ohio slate of electors when Trump was elected. Was that seditiou? No. Neither were the Congressmen that objected to and voted against slates of electors in 2020.
Thank you. Does that apply to cabinet members and attorneys for them as well?

Thank you. Does that apply to cabinet members and attorneys for them as well?
Dang, dude.

I’m not the board’s legal professor/advisor.

I’ll pass.

Maybe just wait and see how it plays out with the prosecution. Maybe don’t try to be a google lawyer second guessing the professional and actual expert prosecutors.

Dang, dude.

I’m not the board’s legal professor/advisor.

I’ll pass.

Maybe just wait and see how it plays out with the prosecution. Maybe don’t try to be a google lawyer second guessing the professional and actual expert prosecutors.
Thanks. I get it. It’s complicated and seems kind of gray in some areas but clearer in others. I said from the start I’m no attorney but the amendment reads clearly.

FBI failed 'at fundamental level' before Capitol riot, Senate report claims BBC

*whichever side you 'side with', we can probably agree that it coulda/woulda/shoulda been prevented, or at least 'downsized'...

The FBI and other US government agencies failed "at a fundamental level" to assess the potential for violence ahead of the Capitol riot on 6 January 2021, a new report claims.
Democrats on a Senate panel found the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) "downplayed" the risks and so did not properly prepare.
The 105-page report, titled Planned in Plain Sight, was released on Tuesday.
It criticises officials for misjudging and reacting slowly to tip-offs.
"At a fundamental level, the agencies failed to fulfil their mission and connect the public and non-public information they received," the report reads.
It adds that officials from the agencies failed to "formally disseminate guidance to their law enforcement partners with sufficient urgency and alarm to enable those partners to prepare for the violence that ultimately occurred".

The report offers specific examples of the type of warnings the FBI received, including flagged online extremist activity, public tip-offs and alerts from its own field offices around the country.
One example the report highlights is a social media post on the Parler platform directed at the FBI four days before the riot. "This is a final stand where we are drawing the red line at Capitol Hill," it reads. "Don't be surprised if we take the #capital building."
Many other posts alluded to a potential violent attack on the Capitol, the report by Democrats on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee suggests.

The document also includes a previously unknown warning from the FBI's New Orleans office which was issued on 5 January 2021. It said some people who were planning to attend the protest in Washington the following day were planning to be armed.
"What was shocking is that this attack was essentially planned in plain sight in social media," the committee's Democratic chair, Gary Peters, said. "And yet it seemed as if our intelligence agencies completely dropped the ball."
In a statement, an FBI spokesperson said the bureau was "constantly trying to learn and evaluate what we can do better or differently, and this is especially true of the attack on the US Capitol".

The spokesman added that, since the attack, the bureau had centralised the flow of information to ensure timely threat notifications to all field offices.
Separately, a spokesperson for the DHS told the Washington Post that the agency had been conducting a "comprehensive organisational review" which would soon develop recommendations.
The 6 January riot saw more than 2,000 people enter the US Capitol as lawmakers certified the results of the 2020 election, in which President Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump.
The mob stormed the Capitol following a speech from Mr Trump, who was speaking at a rally not far from the Capitol grounds. In his speech, Mr Trump claimed election fraud and called on then-Vice-President Mike Pence to overturn the results.
The riot led to the biggest police investigation in US history with hundreds of people accused of criminal offences.

Jan 6 was an FBI false flag event.

Thomas Paine
“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”
― Thomas Paine, The Crisis

Back