Heritage Foundation Project 2025

Unearthed video: Project 2025 director said project has “great” relationship with Trump and he’s “very bought in with this”​

There is an entire video of Trump introducing the Project 2025 Team at a Heritage Foundation Event back in like 2018 where he specifically says they will be the architects and build his Presidency with their Project 2025 work.

He literally says its the foundation of his entire Second term in that video.

Now...Never heard of it

Hahah now he even calling it by the wrong name intentionally and tripling down on this ...does he really not know there is video of him speaking to the group responsible for it and praising them and calling it the foundation of his next presidency

1000002462.png

Hahah now he even calling it by the wrong name intentionally and tripling down on this ...does he really not know there is video of him speaking to the group responsible for it and praising them and calling it the foundation of his next presidency

View attachment 5964
But the people this is meant for won't care about that evidence.

Edit to add.
See below for proof. "Its all lies" Hahaha

Last edited:
More lies.

The Godless, lying-left serves their spiritual father who is also the father of the lie, Satan.

You folks are deceived, blind, wicked, and evil. Now I need a shower.
You asked in another thread whether we believed in god and the afterlife. You, and posts like this, are a HUGE reason why people are abandoning the church in droves. That and the sanctioned molestation and *ape of thousands of children.

You asked in another thread whether we believed in god and the afterlife. You, and posts like this, are a HUGE reason why people are abandoning the church in droves. That and the sanctioned molestation and *ape of thousands of children.
The party if "God"....I've not read any Bible that teaches these types of things are ok

1000002464.png

More lies.

The Godless, lying-left serves their spiritual father who is also the father of the lie, Satan.

You folks are deceived, blind, wicked, and evil. Now I need a shower.
I know I shouldn’t, but I'll bite.

Do you think Trump is honest? He's been caught in lie after lie after lie. Or is he part of the left? Who was a great friend of Epstein and bragged about SA...? Trump. He seems much less like the father and son I grew up studying than the devout Catholic that is currently in office.

What part of Trump being closely aligned to Project 2025 or what is in it do you think is a lie?

I want to know if he's a troll or is actually serious.

From his first posts to now it honestly reads as someone who has stopped taking their meds. His first couple of posts were benign and it ratcheted up quickly.
Could be serious. When one is seriously devoted to Donald Trump, it can endlessly mess up your mind pretty bad. Look what happened to the Pillow Guy, Mike Lindell. All I can do it pity him.

Back